Reviews for Sunday Mornings
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love this. The build-up is really well paced and by the end, I was ready for a nap or a cigarette. I don't smoke.

If you can find him, I'd like a Sunday Jasper, too. Thanks.
AlteredLionsSacrificialLambs chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Here is our review from our blogspot Altered Lions and Sacrificial Lambs:

I love this one. I believe it was one of the first Bella/Jasper one shots I’d read way back when I first started reading fanfic. To start with, the description of Jasper is in line with my own thinking. I’ve never been the huge, muscle man type. The sleek, lean, toned perfection of Jasper will always get my panties panting. In addition, the author does well in combining the love the couple shares with a lemon hot enough to get you fanning yourself. Hands down, it’s a lovely way to wake up in the morning…

-Zaytyll (aka Maelyn)
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
HOLY CRAP. how did i never read this before?

Awesome job - I loved the mix of lust and love in perfect measure - and there is nothing like a lazy sunday in bed.

Thank you, this was just what I needed :)
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Damn, that was hott. I loved it. Damn, I wished it was Sunday. Keep up the great work.

Dani
bubbly4twilight chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
okay this lemonis better than bXe lemons i usually read
SillyOversensitiveGirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Best sunday ever.
L5472 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
*growls* I love Sundays too. Sexy Jasper!
Sacred Burning chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Wow so would I!
edmom chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
is it sunday yet
mikenewtonh8er chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
wow i just read your profile and you said Bella/Jasper stories were good so i decied to read yours and it wasn't that bad! lol
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
M, yummy!
ARFess96 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Hot Jasper is great too. Now I am so confused I don't know which one to pick. Edward, Carlisle or Jasper? How about all 3? Thank you for the dream.
Poison Vixen chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
i like the story:)
ElleCC chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Ooh, my favorite pairing, Jasper & Bella! So excited to see you had written something for them :)

And it's deliciously hot, too ) Very good.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »