Reviews for Another morning with you
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I liked it. It was cute. I never actually thought about this pairing until today. XD
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Amazingly cheese-tastic but we need more of that from this crack couple. It's like, putting two opposing forces together and then placing them in a blender lol. I love it. It's cute. And I want more. It works because I love Ino and Shino so much as characters that I love when they're together! Thank you. Please write more similar stories.
dreadilion chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
OMG.

I LOVE THIS.
sleepyseagull chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Aw!

kawaii!
Winter91 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Cute little story not an M story tho.
DanitheET chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
mm, a continuation would be wonderful, and i love the way this is writen, it's very... oh how do i put it... warm? simple? sweet?... i'm not sure really but i love it
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
hahaah

i wouldn't put this as M since there wasn't really anything obscene lol

but its cute and i like it!

will you continue?

b/c its fine the way it is.
AnimeGodess1990 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
It was a realy sweet fic
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
*squeals with fangirl glee* OH! Love! I love the crack! Shino and Ino, it seems cute actually. And it could possibly work...and besides, Shino is awfully hot...XD Lucky girl, Ino.

Realization, not realisation. *grins*

I hope you continue this one day.
katsumi-hime chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
KAWAII! oh the romance is in the air. lol I think that this is one of the best one shots I've read in a while. Keep up the good work!
wonderwoman29 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
That was adorable. so cute. :D
i'llnevereverknow chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
AW :'')

Hehe XD

Love, WolfFlowerz x
snowbird66 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I never really thought of them as a couple before. I think they are really cute together and their names even match. Really liked the tenderness.