Reviews for Knight Rebuilt
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Oh my gosh! This is so good! Please tell me that there is more of this story on the way!
Native Knight chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I was looking through the archives and came across this. I've never really seen Supernatural before, but I really enjoyed this anyway. Really good job. The events flow together very nicely, and I liked how you had Dean putting the pieces together before Kitt was finally reactivated, and there was just a little humor that made it an enjoyable read. And oh my word, Kitt's reaction to Michael being gone was soooo sad. In other words, I loved it! XD Though I did notice that Michael is only PRESUMED deceased...I wonder...hehe.

~Cheyenne
Lady Gwenevere Smith chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
YES! I love it. LOVE it! Especially after the Switching Channels episode with the KITT Metallicar.
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I love it!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Awesome crossover. Excellent job
Rainack chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I found your story quite interesting. I'd love to read more.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
AH! MORE...MORE.. please hurry up!
MeShelly chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This is a pretty interesting cross, though I am pretty sad that Sam dies in it (I'm guessing Dean's prior injuries and the accident went very differently?). But I like how you don't really dwell on it (directly) anymore than Dean would vocally. Bobby is so supportive throughout this fic, always hovering on the edges, and it's his concern that cements John and Sam's deaths for me.

(As a side note, I think it's interesting that Dean refers to Lawrence as "home" at the end.)

I liked how you introduced Kitt, describing his shell and Dean's question ("Who the hell left you out to rot, sweetheart?"), full of empathy. I also like how you keep up that nagging feeling that Dean probably has; cars can't talk, this one gives off a chill, what would Dad and Sammy think/do?, *stop salting the damn thing*. I liked how Dean figured out more about Kitt little by little, my favorite part of it being his question, "Who the hell put ejector seats in an '82 Firebird?" Because that's something that Dean *knows* isn't right.

Dean taking a crow bar to Kitt was wonderfully done; the humor of it makes me smile but doesn't take away from the pain Dean is obviously feeling. Hopefully it shocked him out of his destructive path. I'm a little surprised that it didn't make him more suspicious about the car.

"Shit! Possessed car!" I loved this line! And Kitt sounded so affronted, before launching into protective mode.

I liked Dean's panic, and his practical thoughts about he could (or couldn't) defend himself, and sizing Kitt up given what he knew about him. Kitt's quick explanation of what had happened to him and Michael was sad, especially in how he tries to apologize for it, and how quickly he buries his grief.

It's a good, open ending. Probably neither of them can deal with talking about their losses just yet. Hopefully they'll come to a more cooperative-type truce? They could be good partners for each other.

I quite liked this fic-thank you for sharing! I hope someone continues writing in this little universe.

~Michelle
IHaveNoAccount chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This is just...wow... I'm very impressed. This really is a rather 'out-there' xover, but I like it.

Would it be possible to talk you into making a short series of this specific Crossover in the universe that has already been established? Dean and KITT just seem to oddly fit together...
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Interesting. Not fond of character death, but other than that, great story.
throwerpro chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
this is the weirdest paring ever but i think that you should keep going i really would like to see where this is headed
dharkcharlotte chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
This was freaking AWESOME!
Cascade Waters chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I hope you're planning to continue with this vein-it's fascinating!