Reviews for Butterfly Kiss
Becky L chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow, this is very good! You really captured Rosalie's character.
Cool fanatic chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This story was very well written from rosalie's POV. I really liked it
TwilightCakes chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
So glad I checked this story out! I loved it! Great writing, esp. from Rosalie's POV. She can be difficult to write, but I really enjoyed this little one-shot of hers. Very good! : )
Paula19 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
You've actually made me sorry for Rosalie - I thik I can even see where she's coming from thinking about loosing Renesmee (because Bella survived) and at the same time feeling ashamed of herself for thinking about the sad and happy at the same time. Nice job. Cheers, Paula
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
im speechless(my whole family thanks you) very good little forgotten chapter
Juliejuliejulie chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This is gorgeous. A long while back, Angeliss rec'd this and I'm re-reading it now. So good. You really captured the moment perfectly-the love and vulnerability of Rosalie. Great job!
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Rosalie is a complicated character. You did a good job with her and the ending is awesome. Very well done.
wonkeygirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Wow, you really illustrated the heart that Rosalie keeps so well hidden. She's such a tragic character and I really vert so very sad for her reading this
E Evans chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Very, very believable. This is written like one of SM's outtakes or extras. I love reading works that keep Rosalie in character but at the same time explore the depths of her feelings and the reasons behind them. You did this beautifully.

Belle95 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Wow. This is really cool. I feel bad for Rosalie. I'm the only person I know who likes her. This was so touching...Belle
asyouwish16 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Wow this was so good. I think you captured Rosalie just right. I never thought she was as cold as she acted but I knew she wasn't as nice as some people make her up to be on here. Great one-shot.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Wow this is very good. I like how you got into Rosalie and showed her different sides. I'm glad that you kept in that she did care about Edward. You kept in so many of Rosalie's traits and her hidden depth.

Great job.
enigmaofherself chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. I love your depth of Rosalie's character, so honest, so real.

Amazing, my dear!

~ Dresden Lace
Me chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
omg poor rose but how could she be so cold(i know i have simpothy for her) loved it very good
crimson blush 17 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Great story

This is exactly what rosalie must have been thinking

Your a really good writer

keep it up