Reviews for Just A Visit Nur zu Besuch
andysanime chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Nnnn poor Ryoma T.T *cries* why did you kill him T.T
BLAYNK chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I really hate crying, but people on here always seem to like to make me cry. So unfair...and I always get weird looks if I'm in public...
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Um... *cough* Nice last author's note. I didn't expect the OT5 reference to come at the very end like that, that was surprising. It was really sad... how could you kill off Ryo-chan? He's the MAIN CHARACTER OF PoT- HE HAS MAIN CHARACTERITIS! HE CAN'T DIE! MAIN CHARACTERS DON'T DIE! THEY'RE INVINCIBLE!

... *sniff* Poor Ryo-chan... And poor those-who-were-left-behind...
asylvia chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
*sob* ... Beautiful, truly.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Thanks for making me cry... No, that's NOT sarcastic. I think this was well written. I could see what was coming before you said who's grave it was, and that just chocked me up more.
LittleFoxDemon chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Hahahaha, sorry, I laughed about the uke button part XD Lol xD

Anyway, really beautiful
shadowhawk chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wah...you killed Ryoma *river of tears*...that was touching and heart-breaking *sobs*, but I love the ending...best wishes and regards. _
Kit chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Hey! )

First to the story. x3 well, extremly sad! TTTT how could u kill Ryo? O.o Are u ... (can't find the right word XD)?

I was crying like ... well, outside the rain is nothing compaired with my tears x/...

To the song... *lol* I'm from Austria (next to Germany - NO kangoroos xD sry, I HAD to write this...) so I know "Die Toten Hosen" and reading your tranlation of the bandname (the songtext is without a mistake ) I could nothing but laughing, really u can't imagine how funny this sound xD

wa, I have to turn of the mp3... I'm going depri xD

Erm, how do u know "Die Toten Hosen"?

glg Kit
just-another-generic-emo-kid chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This is so sad! You killed Ryoma! *gasp*

Also?

UKE BUTTON! *iz seme*
Katsakura chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
nya... so sad.. you kill ryo-chan... T_T..