Reviews for Different Harry, New Life
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 8 . 3/5
I love this story, but your last update was August 2014. Does this mean you have abandoned the story? Please say no.
Cindel Mortem chapter 8 . 1/19
This was awesome! What happens next?! Please update soon!
misswitlock16 chapter 8 . 12/2/2017
please please add more i really like it
Malecwolf chapter 8 . 10/7/2017
Please update
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 8 . 9/1/2017
Luved It plz update ssssssssssssssoon
Joanna chapter 5 . 7/22/2017
Hi. Just a word of small critique. Live the story so far. But pleases correct the word "self" to "shelf" when harry is askinv for a special spot to put the flag. I let the first time slide as a typo. But the word "self is used all three times in the context of "shelf". Please and thank you
aradia1967 chapter 8 . 7/19/2017
please continue the story pretty pretty please
geekymom chapter 8 . 5/2/2017
Great story, I was enthralled to the end. I wish you would continue this story. I am going to follow this story just in case you decide to add to it.

Thanks for sharing this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/29/2017
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Marshman101 chapter 8 . 3/31/2017
this is really cool
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
More chapters please
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
This was really good. Hope you plan to continue soon.
Merlenyn chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
I like this story so far and hope you come back someday to continue it. I'd love to see how long it takes before Harry and Gibbs find out that the first accidental magic that happened when Vernon and Marge tried to attack them bound them as family? Will it show up on Dumbledore's devices? Since the wards are fixing themselves as Harry becomes more confident and happy with himself and life... will his instruments register the accidental magic and the change in blood? or will they just stop working after Harry and Gibbs' silent promise/wish to be family was sealed in magic and blood? Hmm... :)
Locket1 chapter 8 . 7/29/2016
Why is it that all the good wip's stories are never finished? This was going somewhere. Can someone adopt this or at least encourage the author to finish.
JelloGirl323 chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
I really liked this. I'm so glad that Harry is away from the Dursleys. And I'm also happy that Gibbs has another chance to be a parent. There were a few small spelling and grammar mistakes but all in all this was very well written. Update soon!
JG