Reviews for Different Harry, New Life
Please update
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 8 . 9/1
Luved It plz update ssssssssssssssoon
Joanna chapter 5 . 7/22
Hi. Just a word of small critique. Live the story so far. But pleases correct the word "self" to "shelf" when harry is askinv for a special spot to put the flag. I let the first time slide as a typo. But the word "self is used all three times in the context of "shelf". Please and thank you
aradia1967 chapter 8 . 7/19
please continue the story pretty pretty please
geekymom chapter 8 . 5/2
Great story, I was enthralled to the end. I wish you would continue this story. I am going to follow this story just in case you decide to add to it.

Thanks for sharing this story!
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Marshman101 chapter 8 . 3/31
this is really cool
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
More chapters please
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
This was really good. Hope you plan to continue soon.
Merlenyn chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
I like this story so far and hope you come back someday to continue it. I'd love to see how long it takes before Harry and Gibbs find out that the first accidental magic that happened when Vernon and Marge tried to attack them bound them as family? Will it show up on Dumbledore's devices? Since the wards are fixing themselves as Harry becomes more confident and happy with himself and life... will his instruments register the accidental magic and the change in blood? or will they just stop working after Harry and Gibbs' silent promise/wish to be family was sealed in magic and blood? Hmm... :)
Locket1 chapter 8 . 7/29/2016
Why is it that all the good wip's stories are never finished? This was going somewhere. Can someone adopt this or at least encourage the author to finish.
JelloGirl323 chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
I really liked this. I'm so glad that Harry is away from the Dursleys. And I'm also happy that Gibbs has another chance to be a parent. There were a few small spelling and grammar mistakes but all in all this was very well written. Update soon!
JG
Millie chapter 8 . 3/31/2016
This is an excellent story, well thought out and very well written. One major mistake on word usage in this chapter is in the description of the financial class available. Defecate is to have a bowel movement. I believe the word you want is differentiate, to be able to tell the difference. Sorry, but it really screamed at me. after lol. The bringing in of important characters in the Gibbs world has been well handled, and you're giving good reasons for not dumping everything in on Harry at once. Choosing the age of 5 was good, as a child is able to adapt more easily if younger. It would be nice to have more frequent updates, but real life does interfere. This has been thoroughly enjoyable reading. Please continue. thank you
Pushi19 chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
update
Dragonsfire212 chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
Great story so far please update soon