Reviews for Different Harry, New Life
delete-account-please-6795258 chapter 8 . 5/24
Magnificent story I like it so far and can't wait to read more so please update very soon.
delete-account-please-6729581 chapter 8 . 5/18
Wonderful to locate this story and I hope you will update very soon please.
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 8 . 3/31
The writing is a little messy and rambling, but I love the story.
Netchka3 chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Great story. I really like it. I can't wait to read more. I hope you will continue to write it.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
light-hunter1999 chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
You wrote self several times when I believe you meant to put shelf.
Chuckles chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Hey, great story! Good plot, and I really liked Max, while he lived. Keep up the good work!
Oh, by the way, I noticed that in this chapter Gibbs used the word 'sense'.
But the word, though it sounds similar, is actually 'since', and it means 'because'. 'Sense', the word you used, is typically referring to a feeling, or one or more of the five sense (see, smell, hear, taste, and touch.)
Just thought I'd let you know. It's not really important unless you go back and change it, except that it will help you write better in the future.
Like I said, great job, keep up the good work, and don't forget:
Writers write.
Au revoir!
Alethea27 chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Aside from all the misspelled words and grammar errors, particularly in your summary, the story itself is pretty good and the characters seem true to their television portrayal. I think I would have your Beta go through these chapters again and catch all the misspelled word and incorrect grammar. It will make it easier for future readers if you do. You haven't updated since last summer, but I would like to see what happens when Harry goes to see the healer and the goblins. What will they find? Will Dumbledore send somebody out to search for Harry? Surely, he's not going to be happy until his little puppet is back close at hand. Please consider updating soon!
jennyPV2112 chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
Okay, the amricans wizard world is much smarter then british. Love the story so far.
NabikiB chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Yeah, I'm skipping any story that can't even get the spelling right in it's summary. Bissnes isn't a word...the word you need is B-u-s-i-n-e-s-s and over time slipped into English from the phrase 'busyness'.
Alaiana Potter chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
Oh are they gonna find the horcrux in Harry's head? Will there still be a horcrux in Harry's head? I like the story can't wait for more
Jennifer Stewart chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Live the story, kept me guessing about what's going to happen next and I hope you continue the story. Mabye you could bring hag rid or other characters from Harry Potter into the story.
Darlarose17 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
excellent! please update soon, I can't wait to read more...fantastic story! will u write about someone from Britain coming for Harry? like Dumbledore? if so, if it is Dumbledore u should have Gibbs punch him in the face! or Ducky! that's be awesome if it were Ducky! anyway, update soon please, please, please...
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
serena23 chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Please update this story again soon