Reviews for Different Harry, New Life
JelloGirl323 chapter 8 . 4/13
I really liked this. I'm so glad that Harry is away from the Dursleys. And I'm also happy that Gibbs has another chance to be a parent. There were a few small spelling and grammar mistakes but all in all this was very well written. Update soon!
JG
Millie chapter 8 . 3/31
This is an excellent story, well thought out and very well written. One major mistake on word usage in this chapter is in the description of the financial class available. Defecate is to have a bowel movement. I believe the word you want is differentiate, to be able to tell the difference. Sorry, but it really screamed at me. after lol. The bringing in of important characters in the Gibbs world has been well handled, and you're giving good reasons for not dumping everything in on Harry at once. Choosing the age of 5 was good, as a child is able to adapt more easily if younger. It would be nice to have more frequent updates, but real life does interfere. This has been thoroughly enjoyable reading. Please continue. thank you
pushi19 chapter 8 . 3/28
update
Dragonsfire212 chapter 8 . 2/25
Great story so far please update soon
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 8 . 1/30
I love this and am sending it to a lot of friends to read. I hope for more soon. Thank you for great story.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
i love it and i hop you updated soon.
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
Please need more please!
delete-account-please-6795258 chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
Magnificent story I like it so far and can't wait to read more so please update very soon.
delete-account-please-6729581 chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
Wonderful to locate this story and I hope you will update very soon please.
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
The writing is a little messy and rambling, but I love the story.
Netchka chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Great story. I really like it. I can't wait to read more. I hope you will continue to write it.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
light-hunter1999 chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
You wrote self several times when I believe you meant to put shelf.
Chuckles chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Hey, great story! Good plot, and I really liked Max, while he lived. Keep up the good work!
Oh, by the way, I noticed that in this chapter Gibbs used the word 'sense'.
But the word, though it sounds similar, is actually 'since', and it means 'because'. 'Sense', the word you used, is typically referring to a feeling, or one or more of the five sense (see, smell, hear, taste, and touch.)
Just thought I'd let you know. It's not really important unless you go back and change it, except that it will help you write better in the future.
Like I said, great job, keep up the good work, and don't forget:
Writers write.
Au revoir!
Alethea27 chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Aside from all the misspelled words and grammar errors, particularly in your summary, the story itself is pretty good and the characters seem true to their television portrayal. I think I would have your Beta go through these chapters again and catch all the misspelled word and incorrect grammar. It will make it easier for future readers if you do. You haven't updated since last summer, but I would like to see what happens when Harry goes to see the healer and the goblins. What will they find? Will Dumbledore send somebody out to search for Harry? Surely, he's not going to be happy until his little puppet is back close at hand. Please consider updating soon!