Reviews for Different Harry, New Life
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
More chapters please
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
This was really good. Hope you plan to continue soon.
Merlenyn chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
I like this story so far and hope you come back someday to continue it. I'd love to see how long it takes before Harry and Gibbs find out that the first accidental magic that happened when Vernon and Marge tried to attack them bound them as family? Will it show up on Dumbledore's devices? Since the wards are fixing themselves as Harry becomes more confident and happy with himself and life... will his instruments register the accidental magic and the change in blood? or will they just stop working after Harry and Gibbs' silent promise/wish to be family was sealed in magic and blood? Hmm... :)
Locket1 chapter 8 . 7/29/2016
Why is it that all the good wip's stories are never finished? This was going somewhere. Can someone adopt this or at least encourage the author to finish.
JelloGirl323 chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
I really liked this. I'm so glad that Harry is away from the Dursleys. And I'm also happy that Gibbs has another chance to be a parent. There were a few small spelling and grammar mistakes but all in all this was very well written. Update soon!
JG
Millie chapter 8 . 3/31/2016
This is an excellent story, well thought out and very well written. One major mistake on word usage in this chapter is in the description of the financial class available. Defecate is to have a bowel movement. I believe the word you want is differentiate, to be able to tell the difference. Sorry, but it really screamed at me. after lol. The bringing in of important characters in the Gibbs world has been well handled, and you're giving good reasons for not dumping everything in on Harry at once. Choosing the age of 5 was good, as a child is able to adapt more easily if younger. It would be nice to have more frequent updates, but real life does interfere. This has been thoroughly enjoyable reading. Please continue. thank you
Pushi19 chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
update
Dragonsfire212 chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
Great story so far please update soon
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 8 . 1/30/2016
I love this and am sending it to a lot of friends to read. I hope for more soon. Thank you for great story.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
i love it and i hop you updated soon.
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
Please need more please!
delete-account-please-6795258 chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
Magnificent story I like it so far and can't wait to read more so please update very soon.
delete-account-please-6729581 chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
Wonderful to locate this story and I hope you will update very soon please.
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
The writing is a little messy and rambling, but I love the story.
Netchka chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Great story. I really like it. I can't wait to read more. I hope you will continue to write it.