Reviews for Walking Home A Crooked Mile
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 9/14/2008

yay epilogue hun

WHO ho

omg huni, this was bloody sheering fantastic!

absoloutley incredable! know ya blow me away all the time, and i never stop loving ya! i swear it grows hehe xx

this bit hun- had me cringing- nicely written x

"Stop it." Dean yells at Asag as Sam's face crumbles in agony and his whimpering grows into a disturbing guttural scream, the kind of scream which means you're being ripped apart inside. Sam is curled into a ball, his fingers locked together in his hair. Dean can hear Bobby starting to recite fluent Latin, quietly at first but then his gruff voice begins to grow louder.

aww i just love dit babe,

sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
I love, love, love that Sam has a hand in saving himself with those symbols.

And the Mr. T. crack was priceless.

Fabulous story. With or without an epilogue. Of course I'm dying to find out how Sam ended up naked on the road but this ending works, too :)
Trish62 chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
I liked this story. The descriptions of lost Sam were really well done and I love that Sam has the answer to fixing himself. Nice job!
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
Awesome ending even if it's not really the end. Love the brother moment at the end and the angst of getting Sam back was perfect.
supernaturaldh chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
This story was awesome as it is. If you choose to do the epi, it would wrap it up alittle more. Lets face it, I can never have too much Hurt Sam to deal with. More details on what happened to him and Dean's reaction, would only make the story better.

gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
This was wonderful. A great wrap up to a great story. I can't imagine the horror Sam went through being locked up in his own body.

You threw me. When Sam carved his arms, I thought that was his way of telling Dean he didn't want to live trapped in his body. But, it was the answer to the problem. So Sam- as Dean said he is a bit of a drama queen and what better way of getting his point across than to carve the symbols in his arm? Brilliant plot device.

Then the brotherly moment at the end- loved it. The Meg confession chilled me. I think someday you should write a piece about Sam's possession. Chilling insight.

Oh and I'd so be up for an epilogue. This is a great story but I would love to read more!

Thanks for the wonderful b-day gift! :0) Gidget
TammiTam chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
Oh girl, I would so love to hear about the missing week. Cause ... I'm your biggest faan! -Ala Delores Claiborne-
Hilz72 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Wow! Great first part! You write it so well I could almost feel Sam's pain & Deans concern for him. I can't wait for the 2nd part!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
oh, interesting start! I always thought sam was a little like a puppy. i am glad you have him following dean around by the end of the chapter, it was hard when sam was scared of him!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008

you beacon of LOVE this was so oo so super awesome, OMG i just..i LOVED it

seriously hun, this was EPIC!

this was so amazingly written, ehhe

i loved this, your a pro with detail not to mention Winchester angst hehe xx

There are soft fingers of sunlight poking through the gap in the thin curtains at the window

and OMG whats going on with Sam? awesome b-day prezzie and AWESOME plot x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Great first chapter! Very nice cliffie. Lots of suspense and mystery tied up in a neat package. Well done.
amy jonas chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
The Birthday girl recc'd the story on our yahoo group. I'm glad she did. You have me hook line and sinker.

Poor Dean, searching for Sam and then finding him naked and feral on the side of the road. And OMG! I just loved that Dean's amulet calms sam. What did that demon do to our poor boy?

Cookie6 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
An original and riveting fic, written in a creative style (you nail writing in present tense) that had me glued to the screen. You have us in all three men's heads, especially Dean's, I can feel their emotions and see their faces so clearly that my heart is both breaking with despair for them and hammering with anticipation for your storyline. Sam being found naked just shouted his vulnerability, Dean felt it, we felt it. And Dean so desperate that he travelled his brother in the trunk *catching breath*

Your scene of Dean intuitively stepping between Sam and the stranger and Bobby knowing him well enough to understand and intervene was stunning. And your title sucked me in immediately but takes on a deeper meaning after reading.

Awesome work.

Happy Birthdsay Girls!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Greaet start here mate. Thoroughly enjoying it and can't wait for the next chapter.

Our poor boys are really going through some sh*it.

And I'm loving every minute of it!

Kind regards,

SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Ah! more..more please hurry up! this is so good.. )
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »