Reviews for Walking Home A Crooked Mile
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Fan Fiction Net didn't send me an alert- but sendintheclowns told me to check this out! Wow, what lucky girls me and Kokoda are!

I absolutely LOVE this! This is so original!

Lost - child like Sam- and Protective big brother Dean- what more could one ask for? I feel honored to have this dedicated to me!

I can't wait for the next part! Claudia
sylia91 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Wow, great start to your story. Definitely hooked me in and added a nice little cliffie at the end too. I have a feeling that I am going to be pleasantly tortured through this fic.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Awesome, can't wait for the next part. Hurry girl!
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Hon, this is the best birthday gift ever!

I'm struggling to pick my favorite part. I really loved how Dean put Sam in the trunk of the Impala, but I think Bobby has my heart. I love this bit:

"Bobby Singer loves the Winchester brothers. If you asked him yourself he’d flat out deny it, would probably snort out a laugh in your face and call you a “damned idjit” for ever having suggested such a thing. But he does and that is a fact which is as honest as Dean having a preference for extra onions on his burger."

I'm so glad you're writing again. Looking forward to the next chapter with a ridiculous amount of desperation.

Thank you!
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Ack! Naked Sam sighting! And Dean threw him in the truck.

But I do believe Dean redeems himself here: 'Seated together at the kitchen table Sam drinks from a glass of milk which Dean patiently holds to his brother’s mouth. There's a plateful of scrambled eggs, Canadian bacon and biscuits in front of Sam but he won’t take a single bite for himself. He’ll not eat a morsel unless Dean lifts the fork and forces the food past Sam’s lips.'

Aw.

Fabulous work here. And the only thing I did was read it and say how much I love it and I get a lovely mention in your foreward. Am I spoiled or what? You have no idea how happy I am that your block has cleared :)

A happy, happy, happy birthday to gidgetgal9 and kokoda2007! Two writers definitely deserving of accolades :)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I love broken, deranged Sam. Keep up the awesome work!
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Oh, yay! New fic! *waves the Special Ultra-Shiny Liz's New Fic banner* I bet Gidget and Kokoda appreciate it-I know I love having fics written for my birthday.

And boy, are you working some serious angst with this one! *is excited*

Also, Dean stuffed Sam in the trunk. Am I the only one that finds that even the slightest bit amusing? I mean, I know I'm not supposed to because it's horrible and all, but...*shrug*

But other than that, this is just kinda making me sad. Poor Sam! I wanna know what's up with him! Update soon, please!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Wow - a simply stupendous opening chapter, with so many questions its hard to fathom how it will all be wrapped up by chapter 2. Dean... well he simply tore, okay, shredded my heart here. And then you give back a part of a shattered Sam by connecting his broken psyche to his necklace... so yeah girl you kept my heart breaking and then kept a-refixing itself in defence of those boys. As for Harper... well second chapter reveals all I hope! Rozzy
Trish62 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Hm, very interesting little story. I'm looking forward to more!
devon99 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
As always, wonderful stuff. Fabulous story that has me hooked completely. Eagerly looking forward to chapter two.

Sairah
Spense chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Very nice. I like the details and how you paint the scenes. I can just see the side of the road, and the colors and Sam. The description of Bobby's house, and Dean's 'footstool' as well as Sam's glazed over look at all the books are wonderful.

Dean's emotions are excellent. You show him as caring, but tough. He's not a weepy, emotional, stereotype fanfic character - instead he's a person. The Dean we see on TV. He's tough, but with a caring heart that comes out a bit gruff. I love his interactions with Sam.

Looking forward to part 2.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Post soon... loved Chapter 1 :)
TammiTam chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
As I told you before, this is just awesome my friend, awesome. Can't wait to see the tweaked version of part 2!
magser chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I will be patiently waiting by the inbox for more! (this is mags by the way!)
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4