Reviews for Of Scarlet Lace
Stress overload chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
WOW! What a great story. How did you know that I had been looking for a story that has to do with Jasper and how he deals with the trust issue tasks that Carlise had given him in order to start trust in himself? You most be good at reading minds! LOL! Any who, please continue writing not only this story but all of your other stories. I just can't wait to find out what happens next.
Vick.Yamada chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Ownn, it was so cute 3

loved it!
Queen Of Dead Hearts chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Jackson Rathbone said that! Woa. I love him more then I did ten minutes ago! that is so true about Jasper though. Weird. Anyway i loved the story!
sleepsheep chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Beautiful and sad story, I can really see this happening!
pratly2 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
wow... thats deep...
Screech Owl chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Just lovely!
DeepCrimson76 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Wow. brilliant!
mylife9 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
super duper good. I believe it portrayed jasper's struggle with his self control really well. very nice.
aussie-chick-13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
nice story
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I loved it.
wolfgirl413 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This story was absolutely wonderful.

You captured everything perfectly, and everything was totally realistic. You're an amazing writer!
mayday657 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Jasper is my favorite character and this story is one in which his character is captured very acurately and soulfully. You really nailed the character. Good for you.

Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
You've managed to incorporate a lot of different issues into this one piece that it's, frankly, nothing short of an accomplishment that you meld it all together so well. Jasper's issues with control and blood, his past, his love for Alice, etc. It all works incredibly well together. And especially in the framework of going shopping; at first glance, I think a reader would think that this story would be silly. Shopping trips aren't serious matters typically in fics. But you manage to make this mean something without it being heavy.

I love how supportive Alice is in this, by the way. It's really sweet and lovely.
Tsukita chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This is one of the most beautiful, in-character Twilight fics I've ever read. You're very talented when it comes to portraying feelings; Jasper had the perfect amount of remorse, and Alice was just adorable all around. Excellent story! I predict many more reviews for you in the future. :D
hopesallthings chapter 1 . 11/29/2008 All I can think to say is beautiful. That was amazingly worded, and you really dug deep into Jasper's thoughts, something a lot of people are afraid to do. You completely nailed the characters; Alice's joy, Carlisle's faith, Esme's care, and Jasper's doubt in himself were all perfect. Loved it!