Reviews for The Morning After
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Aw man. I really hope you continue this. It was really good.
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
For Hades!
Only Bruce to think about separation being on honeymoon ...
this chapter was surprising
I hope the next chapter anxious
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
The powerful Amazon princess to sneak out?! Even more room than Bruce?
Very improbable ..
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
i like it! awesome!
carlitos1025 chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
what u waiting for continue the story! this was great i wonder what will happen next

also i would like 2 know the thoughts of the superhero community those that know

bruce wayne other identity and those that don't know he is batman. oh and also the thoughts

of diana sisters! hahahahaahaha
HatakeHinata chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Gah! No break up with Diana and Bruce. PLEASE! PLEASE!
SayianWizard chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Love your story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Phoenix'sSoul chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Hm will he really do it. Will he really dump her? Can't wait to see what you've got planned. Keep it up.
DaisyJane chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Love, love, love this story. Bruce, poor thing, is maybe starting to understand that he is not just Batman. And maybe he'll figure out he can have both. Or maybe he'll make a huge disaster of everything. Anyway, it will be fun to read. Please update soon.
Phoenix'sSoul chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Well I gotta say that I am impressed. It was good. Keep it up at least thats i i hope you do at some point. "Until the Next Chapter"
Gina Molly Potter chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Is this a WIP? Please continue, I love BM/WW fics and this one seems great.
Luissquall chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Interesting plot. I don't know if this is a sequel of your "Wonder woman, Meet Catwoman" story, but still it is a interesting companion.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you.
ironmaiden76 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Can't wait until the next chapter.
Status Quo chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Bit short and not a great deal of action, but a good start for something. Apart from one or two minor mistakes, quite well written. Never figured Diana for the kind of gal to run away in the morning, but I suppose waking up next to Batman with no prior planning might be a bit of a shock.
Cristina chapter 1 . 9/9/2008