Reviews for Mother's Day
Le Me chapter 1 . 6/10
Almost 10 years later but better late than never...

It's not often I come across hidden gems like these, but when I do, it always fills me with inexplicable joy because then I know there's still hope for fanfiction.

I've often thought how he'd've reacted to the guys celebrating Mother's Day, and now I know.

The parallels were great, the language was on point - really, perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation on this site is like finding the Holy Grail in a ball pit - and your Kyouya was without fault; I found his thought processes particularly grin-inducing in their accuracy. So suave and urbane even when he's alone, and you nailed that.

The story, characterisation and vocabulary made this a really immersive fic; it's not often I'm glued to the page like this; you should be proud.
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I love it! the Artemis Fowl series is one of my favorites and I love the parallel you drew between it and Kyouya. and despite his brilliance, Kyouya is dense in some aspects, especially emphasized in the last line. good work!
xxfirebubblesxx chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Artemis Fowl! Brilliant! xD

it really sounded like something Haruhi would give Kyouya...

anywho, adorable as always
Hollow Turtle chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
AH! Yes Kyoya is like Artemis! I actually didn't read past the third book cause Artemis stopped being a bastard. U_U;

Don't go good Kyoya!
bringme2life chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
that was really good! i luv the last part! i wish this was two two-shot! *hint, hint*
Souseiki chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
:D Woot, I'm so happy I'm not the only one who noticed that. Just never thought of putting it in a fanfic. Also, someone pointed out to me Fred and George are like Hikaru and Kaoru. Hani and Mori kinda resemble Momiji and Haru (well maybe Mori resembles Takeshi from Me and My Brothers...) But Tama-chan... :O He kinda reminds me of a mix of Naruto, Yumichika (Bleach), and the most noticeable: Ayame (Furuba).

XP It'd be funny if you wrote a version where Artemis read Ouran. -.- Oh wait, that might be confusing since he changed.

Again, luved it! :) -PLA, boredomnessnessily
PKAquaFlame chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Pretty good. Adding in references to the Artemis Fowl books was a nice touch. I liked it.