Reviews for Mother's Day
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I love it! the Artemis Fowl series is one of my favorites and I love the parallel you drew between it and Kyouya. and despite his brilliance, Kyouya is dense in some aspects, especially emphasized in the last line. good work!
xxfirebubblesxx chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Artemis Fowl! Brilliant! xD

it really sounded like something Haruhi would give Kyouya...

anywho, adorable as always
Hollow Turtle chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
AH! Yes Kyoya is like Artemis! I actually didn't read past the third book cause Artemis stopped being a bastard. U_U;

Don't go good Kyoya!
bringme2life chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
that was really good! i luv the last part! i wish this was two two-shot! *hint, hint*
Souseiki chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
:D Woot, I'm so happy I'm not the only one who noticed that. Just never thought of putting it in a fanfic. Also, someone pointed out to me Fred and George are like Hikaru and Kaoru. Hani and Mori kinda resemble Momiji and Haru (well maybe Mori resembles Takeshi from Me and My Brothers...) But Tama-chan... :O He kinda reminds me of a mix of Naruto, Yumichika (Bleach), and the most noticeable: Ayame (Furuba).

XP It'd be funny if you wrote a version where Artemis read Ouran. -.- Oh wait, that might be confusing since he changed.

Again, luved it! :) -PLA, boredomnessnessily
PKAquaFlame chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Pretty good. Adding in references to the Artemis Fowl books was a nice touch. I liked it.