Reviews for Nuclear Nuptials
GeneaLady chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
LOL! Absolutely hilarious. D
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
hahahahaha this was too funny! i loved it! Lily was great :D
()()
(o.o)
c(")(") bunny for a great ff!
luhhhavafvd chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
The Ncis writers should use some of your material in episodes that way they don't have to kill somebody off every other season
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Very good and very funny!
josiemausconn chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Ahhhh! I love your stories so much! I am like obsessed with Lily too;)
You are an amazing writer!
Jollymonkee5613 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was totally hilarious! I might have laughed a little and my mom might have looked at me like I'm insane but oh well. It was great!
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
“Probie,” Tony yelled back into the hall. “Chick fight in thirty seconds!” He was treated to two identical Shepard glares. “Maybe not then,” he muttered." - LOL. Would McGee have come running, though? AND thought to bring along his camera phone? see, I thought Kate said (or hinted) in SWAK that McGee's mom raised him to respect women...

"Lily had a quiet word with the priest.” Jenny’s tone indicated that the ‘quiet word with the priest’ had not been anything of the sort, and probably involved a combination of blackmail and a bribe." - LOL, I would have liked to have read that conversation.

"She thought that the ceremony was boring, but she had promised not to blow up the church this time. Although she hadn’t been made to promise anything about the reception…" - Oh God...
can'tthinkofanoriginalusername chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
oh, dear god.

hahaa
Anon4251 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
OMG

you really write the best stories!

and i really love your idea of jenny having a twin!
the-power-of-love chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
wow that was good
elizabethkeen chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
lol wow! Another great one. I really love that Lily is so crazy and out there. Shes right, weddings are boring. And I love that she put Gibbs on the no-fly list. lollol. Oh hopefully the wedding receptions alright... nice work hun! I really think that Lily should have been on the show.
Cody Smith chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Hey, just read this, and it's great, I like the part where she said she blew up the altar, she sounds like me, I like explosions too.
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I love Lily she rocks! Her fascination with bombs is slightly scary though! :)
ZaraShade chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Ur story is awsum!

I love it!
NickyK chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Wonderful story! Very entertaining! Lily is a hoot!