Reviews for Stormy Hearts
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
(no one expects Glitch to kick ass) But he does. Frequently.
Rylee Cain chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wow! I can't wait to read the next chapter! It's going to be so good.
Elfanyan chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Well my first thing is that for my brain is there needs to be more. The story from what brief bit I can tell is really quite well written but again with the seems to stop before it starts, the reader given barely enough to sink their teeth into. The description are rather marvelous, sometime seeing to be more images that words. But at points in the end it's to choppy as if it was a rush, rather than the laid back pace the beginning had. There seemed to be a short burst of words that didn't quite seem to cover what was happening. The reader knew but didn't, they could fill in the actions but not quite. Like looking at a puzzle threw a kaleidoscope. A sharp contrast to the beginning and that pace and wording.

Other than the end I must say that the story has more than some potential if not being more than a bit short. Sorry but it was one of the real detractors of reading this. Other than that things where more than a bit brilliant, and the plot or the out line seemed to be very interesting, I do look forward to reading more.