Reviews for Total Drama Action
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
chrisATD1 chapter 58 . 11/25/2009
Two words. Awe and some. As in, AWE yeah, SOME more Total Drama for $5 million. Awesome!
chrisATD1 chapter 57 . 11/21/2009
So Lindsey is the winner. Cool. Can't wait for the reunion show chapter. That should be funny.
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 55 . 11/8/2009
Wow! I completely love this story it's so good! Can't wait to see who wins, personally I'm rooting for Lindsay. :)
chrisATD1 chapter 55 . 11/6/2009
So it's Lindsay and Jenny. I always knew it was gonna be an original and a newbie. Can't wait to read who wins.
TdiBridgette chapter 54 . 11/5/2009
Lol,a fashion challenge! So funny! Great chapter!
Ted Wakeman chapter 50 . 10/27/2009
To answer your questio Frank15, I originally wanted Bridgette in the story, but with the 22 main characters, and so much focus on all the characters, I basically forgot about Bridgette after Chapter 22, and besides, I think Bridgette is an otherwise dull character, and she wouldn't serve much purpose in the rest of the story.

Sorry, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Frank15 chapter 49 . 10/26/2009
Whatever happened to Bridgette, anyway? The last time she did anything was when she collected a marshmallow back in chapter 22, so she was still around by the end of that chapter, but she's obviously not one of the five remaining contestants, so... where did she go, exactly?
chrisATD1 chapter 48 . 10/24/2009
Wow! The suspense is killing me, like it kill those zombies. lol
babydon'tletmefall chapter 47 . 10/20/2009
This is cool it rocks update asap I hope that u can
babydon'tletmefall chapter 31 . 10/20/2009
I hate family guy its so stupid!

but i like the story
chrisATD1 chapter 44 . 8/14/2009
This chapter was awesome! Best chapter yet!
chrisATD1 chapter 42 . 8/13/2009
That was funny the way you made Ted drunk and how you had Brian trudge through the woods from his bath throughout the whole day. Hahahahahaha! That was great!
superedfan chapter 35 . 8/12/2009
You booted off flapjack?You crossed the 's good but without flapjack this story will never feel the same.
TdiBridgette chapter 40 . 8/11/2009
Wow,I am really mad at my other reveiws... THEY WEREN'T BAD ENOUGH! Ha ha,just kidding. I'm mad at them because they were too mean. This story is way to AWESOME!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »