Reviews for The Club
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Fun to read. Don't know any of the music and don't dance but do enjoy the interaction between the couples.
spunkransom9 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
i listened to the song, "Welcome to the Club" by Manian, while reading.
katie chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I loved reading this.. it was really good.. but what I think would make it better is if u do a sequel for this one if you already haven't. you write really good. I hope u write a sequel!
Musehere chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I love this juicy little tidbit. It made me giggle to no end. Though I thought it was fairly believable for in character. But that's my opinion. I loved it!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
You're doing fabulous! I liked it!
Jesse chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I cant believe this came out of your mind! im proud to say i know this side of you! and here i thought you were inoccent! this was really good! unexpected but good!
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
that was amazing. not joking. i love love loved it. great job. you have to write more stories like this. you are the best writer ever at writing club scenes. honestly, if i ever use a club scene in one of my storeis, im going to ask for your help. you are the best at it, im not joking or exagerating or anything. im being tottaly honest. please write another one and another one and another one. please please please please!
ANNEMARIECULLEN chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I really liked this story!

Your a good writer! lol