Reviews for Darkest 'fore the Dawn
Willara Fan chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
Great story so far, please update...there's still a fan reading your stories :)
Slupton chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
great story although it would be kinda if willow and tara came back to earth as angels. p.s i didn't kennedy (aka brat) either
Riverwillows73 chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
I read the story before this and would be interested in reading more of this if you have it. Although I see from the date it hasn't been updated in over a year. Just thought I'd let you know at least one person is still interested in it.
CheshireRyan chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
Nice. And what you're doing to some of the added potentials is funny. Giving Mary-Sues crap is fun.
Sky King Haruka Tenoh chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
Buffy should have woken up. Poor Faith feels like a rapist now. I really love the story thus far and I can't wait for you to update. In my own thoughts I think of who Aura is, but I won't say, cuz for all you know I'm wrong. By the way nice work and I'm going to sit here biting my nails patiently waiting for an update. :)
CapsizedErringOnTheEdgeOfSafe chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
I really like this story, curious to see how it will end. Please update soon?
watdaforks chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
"Dawn liked her immediately, because her green eyes had small flecks of gold in them. 'You're just like me!' Dawn said excitedly. Alex made it a point to avoid her for the rest of the day." *DIES from laughing too hard*

*is finally alive again and has finished reading the chapter*

poor faith... i just want to hold her tight and let her know that everything will work out soon. it doesn't matter what'll come to be, their love is all they need to make it through...

and am i looking too deep into things by thinking that the whole "too much forgiveness is just as bad as none at all" deal was foreshadowing things with faith and buffy? and i mean that in a sense that they might feel the need to forgive each other, but can't end up forgiving themselves.

anyway, thanks for posting an amazing chapter (us usual). would you believe it if i told you that as soon as i saw that this was updated, a huge grin/smile was plastered onto my face? :P
watdaforks chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
OMW aura is a total bamf! xD

and i feel really bad for faith. buffy needs to wake up and realize that faith is into her. now.
othlvr16 chapter 10 . 2/7/2010
Liked the chapter...But Buffy and Faith need to get together already...Update soon please...
piecesofyourheart chapter 10 . 2/7/2010
Hey mucho love for these past two chapters. They were funny! Oh, and sister?$ what in Tara's good name do you mean 'sister'?
piecesofyourheart chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
Hey lovin it! Such a great story. It's really cool, with all the Torturing of Kennedy. I never liked her. Please keep going.
watdaforks chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
ahaha i love that you take the time to torture kennedy... xD

oh and you mentioned the whole "who wants to be a potential" thing... yeah, can i be one? it'd be pretty cool. if you can write me in as one, then please let me know, and i'll send you a pm. ]
Carebear wit fangs chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
I love ur story, I hope u update soon this is a really good continuation of "i will always find u" which is 1 of my favs! I was hoping u might be putting more willow/tara in there though, not that i dont like faith and buffy. u always write willow/tara so well
ErthGrl9870 chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
Wow has it ever been a while since the last update. I'd almost forgotten about this! :S Almost... but not quite. :) Again I say awesome chapter, although it was a bit rushed. However I'm not going to nag 'cause I understand how life gets in the way of things.

I'd love to be a potential slayer! lol So you'll be getting my PM soon.

Anyways, great chappy! Can't wait for more. :)
The Darklight Angel chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
How could I have missed this for so long? I feel ashamed.

Though I do despise Kennedy, I feel kinda bad for her...

But Aura takes away all the badness, XD.