Reviews for Post Greeks bearing gifts
Inusagi chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
It's not that I didn't like this, I did.

But "it's not that different"?

I can tell you, the feeling of kissing women is worlds different than the feeling of kissing men. Galaxies different.
SarahCat1717 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
WOW! Short but very effective. This was a very realistic way that this could have gone. I also always envisioned that it was about seeking comfort and just wanting to feel again (at least in the beginning). Very well done!
XXThe-Anti-DrugXX chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is so beautiful. It's so real. I've grown tired of all the blatant fluff and all the stories where there's never conflict. But too much conflict and chaos is a burden. This story is so wonderfully simple and genuine, it made me cry. Not from sadness, but just from the familiar feeling this story brought.

MuCH LuvS

XXThe-Anti-DrugXX
Hecken92 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Brilliant! SO sweet! And I'd say you got their characters really well :)
lunabyrd666 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Thought it was a very good one-shot. True to the characters, touching, the kiss and the leading up to it wasn't cheap. I really liked it.
SeleneBlackvampyre chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
AMAZING!
Marn and Jenn chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Yeah, this is pretty much how the story went. This is cute, and completely true to the characters. Very well-written story!
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
made me a little sad...excellent kiss.

well done
fissemaddenzchn chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
*smirk* I just wonder how Ianto can still think straight while Jack is kissing him, but other than this I'd say the right dose of 'fluff' so nothing to worry about. Especial since you added the I'll leave if I can part. A nice take!