Reviews for Talking In Your Sleep
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 4/3
xD lol the boys were so Hilarious
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Mute!Ron and your writing is absolutely addicting! This one-shot made me laugh a lot so thanks.
monami27 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I am still laughing at Jess and Hermione's conversation (I woke up my husband laughing so hard).

I was unsure about mute Ron when I first came upon your story(ies), but like all your writing, you are able to bring all your characters to life in such a unique and telling way. What a gift you have. I am now a huge fan of mute Ron (although I still feel frustrated for him at times).

I am looking forward to more of your stories!
Turbo Grom chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Conversation between Hermione and Jess... I almost choked myself with cake! Brilliant! :D
Riiko Shea chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aw, that was really sweet! I've never read a Mute!Ron story, and I actually kind of liked it. Nicely done!
harrison-girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Awesome story! So cute and funny.
Elly from Russia chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I like this story very much, i think it so cute, that Ron is mute but Hermione loves him even so. I would be reading new story with same theme!
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Nice but I’m still quite shocked about these fics. It’s hard for me imagining a mute Ron.

As Hermione said, Luna is a clever girl, LOL

He was worried that much just because of her surprise party? Men are so dramatic…

I still haven’t had the opportunity to read all the mute fics, but I’m going to in order to understand why is he mute in the first place, and know a little bit more about this Jess.

Bye!
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
So, I am a little behind because of school, but I had some time to read today. This was too great! I loved the conversation between Jessi and Hermione. I couldn't stop laughing. Off to read some more Ron!
Trude chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
great story
melakem chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I really do need to make time to read the rest of these! You do such a fine job with the characters, I really feel like these are the Ron and Hermione I already know. Thanks for sharing!
tamara72 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Wonderful. Love Mute Ron.
Smartie6 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Really good story!

I love how even though he's mute, he's still the same ol' Ron :]

very good

keep up the good work
Quizzical chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
mute!ron is one of the most perfect beings ever created by your ridiculously wonderful mind.

love this.

~Q~
silverbirch chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Hmm. Different, and quite graphic. Do women honestly talk to each other about things like that? What's wrong with football?