Reviews for Like Lovers In A Doorway
Wolfqueen917 chapter 25 . 11/10
Da-yum. Yum yum ROMY goodness. Love your stories! Truer to Rogue's nature, she's not really meant to be part of any group but her own and Remy's, two against the world but still trying to fight the good fight.
darklover chapter 25 . 6/22
This fic has been amusing from the first chapter. It has been incredibly fun and entertaining to see Marie and Remy's relationship develop their situation in the movieverse scenario you have presented.

I absolutely enjoyed all the remarks made between those two. It was a joy to read. :) I do apologize that I can't seem to articulate my praise in better manner. I'm at a bit of loss for words.

I really enjoyed seeing Marie grow as a person even without her mutant powers. It was very inspiring and wonderful. It just really hit home what an amazing character she is. Not that she isn't, but I think a lot of fans were disappointed to see that in the films she didn't have her Ms. Marvel strength and sassy attitude that they were used to. Despite that, Marie does have her strengths. I think the X-men Evolution series shown this, but I'll admit I never did see all the episodes but eventually I will.

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful fic. I'm glad that Rogue and Remy didn't end up staying in the mansion.
PKS chapter 10 . 6/14
This is the second time im reading this fic and let me tell you it's just as good as I remembered it. This chapter is SO good, and I love their banter throughout. I had put off rereading your work because I was worried it wasn't going to be as enjoyable as I thought it had been; glad to see I was wrong! Love this!
Pyrane chapter 25 . 1/24
Great story !
Thanks for sharing, and now I'll be devoring all your others ones ;D

See you !

***Pyrane***
ALLREMS chapter 25 . 6/28/2016
Brilliant...i spent almost all night reading this and it was worth it.
ALLREMS chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
One of my fave scenes. Ororo is the best.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
For some reason this fic has been on my mind a lot lately, even though it's been a while since I've first read it. I'm really glad i decided to read it again.

This is what good writing is. And the story your telling is one of the best.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/5/2015
epic loved how you wrote this story and rogue's decision
Kyoki Kiss chapter 25 . 2/3/2015
Always amazing to your read your stories! Again, for the 10th or maybe 20th time. Lol absolutely love your fanfiction. 3
XX12 chapter 25 . 1/18/2015
i just finished the story and i enjoyed it a lot. i love the chapter angry-almost-lead-to-sex chapter haha it's great. but i think the highlight excluding gambit/rouge (because they're always the highlight) is emma telling bobby off. i thought that part was so great and very well written into the intention of bobby.
occasionallywrite chapter 25 . 12/5/2014
Such an incredible story! I love the way you write and can't wait to read more of your work.
BrownEyesAngel chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
A very enjoyable story!
RogueGambit3 chapter 25 . 7/20/2014
THIS IS SO ADORABLE I FEEL SO EMOTIONAL AT THE END 3 GAH SO CUTE
Srakaei chapter 25 . 7/7/2014
Wow. I've just spent hours reading this and holy crap I loved it so much! Excellent writing and characterization and plot. I'll definitely be reading your other works.
amd5551 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
i can't believe i forgot to review. I loved this story. WHen i started reading, i was surprised at how vulgar and hilariously dysfunctional you made this romy relationship.

One reviewer is right, why is warren asking about Rogue? especially twice. lol, seems like he has a little crush on rogue despite being bobby's ex. BUT i love how you write the partners in crime. lol. looking out for one another too.

I almost want a sequel but this story ended SOO WELL! Especially how sweet their relationship was heading. The dark or demon knight. The Rogue or Simplly Marie. I've read it more than once already.