Reviews for Death and Leather
Epsilon3 chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Ah, beautifully, beautifully written. I like it when someone tries to go a little deeper and actually manages to pull it off without sounding pretentious. Too many fics are just

'surface' pieces. Tahnk you.
Julie chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
This was great, something I've never seen before, please keep writing!
Krimson chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Great job, excellent ending.
Monique chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Now, that was something! Well written and leaving me wanting for more... whats not to love?
Angie chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
The "sent" of tobacco?
BS Forever chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Incredible. I got all emotional when I finished.

You've got a gift, write more stuff!
Lessa chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
that was amazing! the imagery was wonderful, and it was so well written...and, of course, it included Spike;-) keep writing buffy fanfiction, I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
zero chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Wow, that was amazing. Very vivid imagery, great depictions of the characters, beautiful language. You're a real talent, and I hope you continue to write lots and lots of lovely Spike fiction for all to enjoy.
Spikelicious chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Wow...this is so beautiful, powerful and sensual in it's imagery!
MattandSpikeforever chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
That...was...so...cool. That's all I have to say. Once the fav authors list is back up, you are SO there! You've got talent; keep writing! *~Matt_and_Spike_forever~*
Bast chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Wow... that was absolutely beautiful.
StarliteVixen chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
That was really beautiful :)
Eolivet chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Fantastic, as usual. So happy you're writing Buffy stories, too. To paraphrase a line from an episode last season, "Writing is your gift." So keep writing!
Starbaby chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
I love this piece! Scent-memory is very powerful, and that comes across very nicelyll in your prose. And the last paragraph is very well done. Spike's leather/blood smell could just as easily be Buffy's. Long live B/S.
Jen chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
That was sweet. One of the better fics I've read this season. I like your writing style and the dialogue - saying a lot with a little and all that. Nice job.