Reviews for Duty
sky chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
love it more it's so good
goodbye123456789 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
this was great. i think you should continue this in a story; itd be sick.
Addicted2Emmett chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
i LOVE Embry. This just made me feel bad for him all over again. He's so awesome - to take that crap night after night after day after night. (i'll stop now). it DOESN'T seem fair that Embry isn't even allowed to tell his mom, yet Claire's parents know. Given that Embry's mom has already had a difficult past, this must be hard on her, having what she thinks is a rebellious teenager that refuses to be close to her. If only she knew... but she doesn't. And she won't. Aww poor Embry! Anyway, great story!

-Alli
Waggy chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I give you smiles and hugs! smiles becuase the story is wonderfuna and hugs becuase you are too!
RedheadObsession chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I loved the whole Quil being a pedophile bit!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I teally liked this- I love Embry.
churroettes94 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
aww that was sad
Countrygal17 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
That was really good. haha Quil pedophile gotta love it!
Wolf Babies chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This story put a smile on face. I really enjoyed it a lot! These two characters are quite a comical duo. :D
Angeliss chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
You know, I really love your oneshots. Your long stories sometimes seem to meander a bit in terms of purpose, like you aren't exactly certain where they are going, or you lose steam. But your oneshots are golden. Beautiful. They work your emotions, dragging you through hell and putting you back together at the end. This one is no different.

I feel so sorry for Embry. He's pulled in a couple of different directions. To have his mom, who is trying to protect him, who is going insane with worry, punish him because he has loyalties to something she will never be able to understand...

This fic, right here, is one of your best, along with "I'll Teach You How To Love Me". My absolute faves.