Reviews for Undying
floWdaB chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Wow. This is the first FanFic I have ever found with peach as the narrator. Good job.
floWdaB chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This is really good so far! Can't wait to read the rest!
vinny valentino chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Well that was truly an interesting read. It's too bad nothing really ever got explained in the end. So much mystery.
TempestJewel chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
hello I was reading this story and where peach was talking about the subconscious bringing stuff up later even when you are not thinking about it. this in actual psychology is called tip of the tounge memory
23 Princess Ariana chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
I love this story! Mostly because of the great suspense! I really hope you continue it if you have time! ;D
Elemental Queen chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
That was pretty good. I felt scared through some of it like i was watching a horror film o,O
RyanKoopa chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Wow I just finished this story and it was amazing! I kept guessing until the end. If only more fan fics were this good...
InsaneShadowFan chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Well, this is a surprisingly gruesome story for a Super Mario Bros. fanfiction. I will definitely continue reading it!

InsaneShadowFan chapter 1 . 9/4/2009 probably the biggest combination of weird and yet undeniably awesome ever made in the history of fanfiction. I am totally favoriting this because it's the strangest Mario fanfiction...well, the ONLY Mario fanfic I've ever read, but it is so oddly absorbing that I have to keep on reading. Is Peach going through some transformation to turn into a Koopa? Or a werewolf or something. I dunno,, this is weird. And awesome. Did I already say that?

DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
This is really good...Hard not to read yet so hard to continue...Please update soon can't wait to read agian please HURRY I really want to know what happends!

Rock Raider chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Wow, that must suck.:( I was looking forward to more mystery & entrigue & conspiracy. However, job's more important I guess. Maybe when you have more time you can erase this chapter & continue the story the way you wanted it. I hope to see more BowserxPeach fluff in a rewrite. Well, anyway, see ya.
demonlifehealer chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
That's fine I mean at leats you didn't just end it right there and you gave us some explanation. Cool.
ebtwisty9 chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
Mika...I'm so sad!

I know you need work and I'm proud of you for setting priorities...but I'm going to miss this story. I'm still confused. XD

I think perhaps I'll read what other people put up to solve those missing pieces...retcon your ending ;)

But I'd love to hear what YOU had in store.

braugh work is lame, huh? One day you should write up an "exactly what was going on in 'Undying' that I never got to explain" for the world to know. I'd sure read it.

Walkazo chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
Aw, you're not going to finish ;_; I had to give up on a project too for time reasons (though in my case, it's school), so I just posted the entire plot summary - to show people what would've happened.

Anyway, you did a pretty good job at wrapping everything up (except the dehydrating water thing). However, I'd still like to get a clear description of what Peach turned into: did she just start spewing acid all over, or what?

It was a good story while it lasted, and the scene with Bowser in the fortress made for an enjoyable dénouement.
ebtwisty9 chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
Oh, this story is so deliciously crazy right now. :q What's going on with Hecc T? WHO is he and WHAT does he want...? And why must Peach always blank out whena crucial clue is revealed?

Argh I'm afraid I'd give you a better review, Mika dear, but I'm dead tired.

thank you so much for was a joy (if not a suspenceful one!) to read. C: