Reviews for Blindness
Botclone chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Godly parent : Nemesis
Description : Black hair, brown eyes. Normal thin. Wears eyeglasses. I remembers alot of stuff. Loyal to friends, will beat up anyone who threatens them. Remembers my enemies and what they did to me. Will willingly lay up his life for someone
Role : small
Silver Artemis Moon chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Great writing, but one question. Percy's blind... but yet he says"Everybody's looking at me like I'm a freak." So... is that just what he's assuming, or...?
Amazing-Thalia-Grace chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
Great Story! update soon!
The-Strategist019282 chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Oopdate!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _
Percabeth- aww cute xD chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
Awwwww,,, will you carry on the story? I'm already KILLING myself cos of waiting, each hour checking if a new chapter has come out!

*looks deep in your eyes and makes a puppy face with whinning noises (I coud do that ages ago, in yr 3 and 4. then I lost my sweetness, a rebel I was- plus... My frends copied me so I scowled at dem and hit dem... But, nevermind!), and says in a cute voice:::* pwease, pwease, pwease, pwetty pwease with a chewwy on the top, ill be your slave forevevevevevevevevever!

Hope that works!

Ooh, I lurve Percabeth!
StarofCalamity chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
Great!

Update soon x
UnderworldChick-n-VMKPirate chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
MORE!MORE!MORE!pretty please with a cherry on top:-]
Im-a-book-addict chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
I think you need more percy POVs
Im-a-book-addict chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
I love this story i think its great
Napoleon Tak chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
i think the story got off if what it was about and u stopped writing the story for no apparent reason(update)
Silverfrost of RiverClan chapter 9 . 10/8/2009
okay, good story, and for your contest:

Hair: Brown

Now for you questions:

1. I did mention Hades,

Gaea! but she's titan.

or Demeter maybe..

So, any of those three that Percabeth95 likes, or whatever she likes that I like too...

2. My hair is black, shoulder length, I have a side bang. I'm sorta tallish, for my age, 5'5". Um... I don't know how I should put this but, could you change that for me? Like maybe say the first appearance was a trick, so that Annabeth, I dunno, like won't tell people if she got mad or left or something? Like maybe she got extensions and dyed her hair?

3. I don't really mind being a flattish character, after all, it is Annabeth's story. but if you and Percabeth95 don't mind, could we be like not French and immigrants instead or something?

, you already said that the girl's name was Clare, but I don't really like the name that much... so if you can, could you make it Grace? Like say later that was her "secret identity" or something? Sorry, I'm sorta cheesy... But I dunno, whatever you want. I'm not that good with names...

Thanks so much! I really love your story and I love how you include your readers, all of these contests and stuff. Maybe I should do this!
Frank Zhang chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
Is she like, a daughter of Morpheus? xD, update!