Reviews for Blindness
Chaos the creator's cat chapter 5 . 7/27
Poor gray sisters
Botclone chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Godly parent : Nemesis
Description : Black hair, brown eyes. Normal thin. Wears eyeglasses. I remembers alot of stuff. Loyal to friends, will beat up anyone who threatens them. Remembers my enemies and what they did to me. Will willingly lay up his life for someone
Role : small
Silver Artemis Moon chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Great writing, but one question. Percy's blind... but yet he says"Everybody's looking at me like I'm a freak." So... is that just what he's assuming, or...?
Amazing-Thalia-Grace chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
Great Story! update soon!
The-Strategist019282 chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Oopdate!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _
Percabeth- aww cute xD chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
Awwwww,,, will you carry on the story? I'm already KILLING myself cos of waiting, each hour checking if a new chapter has come out!

*looks deep in your eyes and makes a puppy face with whinning noises (I coud do that ages ago, in yr 3 and 4. then I lost my sweetness, a rebel I was- plus... My frends copied me so I scowled at dem and hit dem... But, nevermind!), and says in a cute voice:::* pwease, pwease, pwease, pwetty pwease with a chewwy on the top, ill be your slave forevevevevevevevevever!

Hope that works!

Ooh, I lurve Percabeth!
StarofCalamity chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
Great!

Update soon x
UnderworldChick-n-VMKPirate chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
MORE!MORE!MORE!pretty please with a cherry on top:-]
Im-a-book-addict chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
I think you need more percy POVs
Im-a-book-addict chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
I love this story i think its great
Napoleon Tak chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
i think the story got off if what it was about and u stopped writing the story for no apparent reason(update)
Silverfrost of RiverClan chapter 9 . 10/8/2009
okay, good story, and for your contest:

Hair: Brown