Reviews for Make It Good
iloveluv chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
I... LOVE this story! Great job!
neverlasting-legend chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
That was hilarious I absolutely adored your Sakura and Sasuke especially with Sakura shutting Sasuke up about the double standards. I'm hoping to see another SasuSaku on your page but who knows, I just may take you up and read one of your yaoi fixes.
lollipop-mania chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
well that story got me all hot and bothered.
another.creative.lover chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
"Sasuke dolls! They smirk, piss, bitch and whine! Call in the next five minutes and you'll win one that can say 'fuck you!'"

XD That was my favorite line. :) I love how Sasuke's so overprotective and jealous and potent. :D For the last time in this story, I will say how happy you have made me with this story, even if it was (coughcoughSMUTcoughcough). But I've actually not been embarassed reading this. I mean, there are other stories out there that are like, really...crude... This has a passionate air about it and it always makes me happy to see passion and an actual story line rather than two people just random f-ing each other on the door. :) So yeah. I THINK YOU DESERVE A STANDING OVATION. Seriously. :) Awesome-sauce!
another.creative.lover chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
I love you :) You make me so happy! :D (cries) Sasuke cried in this one! (cries again) DAMMIT SAKURA YOU HAVE TO MARRY HIM! DDDDDDD: Even if you haven't been going out with him for at least a day! D: You love each other! TTATT
another.creative.lover chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
(laughs) OmigoodNESS. :D You make me one happy gal, my dear. :)

Sakura definitely needs some lessons one blind dates. XD She fails at moving on. :) But she doesn't need to because Sasuke loves her to death! :D

(sigh) I knew that Sasuke wouldn't be able to finish that Sex Rehab thing (I laughed despite his pain because it was so funny XD Serves him right!). I really laughed when he started to look at his butler funny too! (LAUGHS SO HARD I DIE) Omigod...that was some hilarious shit, man...

SASUSAKU FTW! YOSH! (-I'm such a Lee. XD)

another.creative.lover chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
DAAMMIT! (runs after Sakura and dodges her right hook) COME BACK! DON'T YOU DARE RUN OFF IN THAT DIRECTION, YOU HEAR ME? GET BACK HERE AND MAKE SASUKE SCREAM LIKE THE LITTLE GIRL HE REALLY IS ON THE INSIDE! DDDDDDD:

(laughs) Can't wait to check out the next chapter. Sasuke really needs to start learning how to dodge those right hooks of hers, ne? And he needs another form of exercise besides...ahem. Well, you get the point. SASUKE IS SUCH A TEME! D:

Love you!

another.creative.lover chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
AAAHHHHHHHH! This is my favorite chappy. :)

Favorite line:

"Sasuke's fuck was like crack; one hit and you were hooked." XD I laughed my ass off when I read that line. :)

Ooooohhh, drama. o.o NOOO! SAKURA COME BACK HE LOVES YOU AND YOU'RE HIS EQUAL AND HE'LL NEVER SLEEP WITH ANY OTHER GIRLS BESIDES YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MAKE HIM YELL LIKE A BITCH IN BEDDDDD!

(chases after Sakura and tackles her) Sasuke! Hurry up, she's yours!

Ha-ha. Okay...anyways (besides that awkward scenerio), I LOVE YOUR STORY! :D Totally hot and awesome and fitting of being in one of the very acknowledged SasuSaku communities. :0

Love it, love it, love it.

another.creative.lover chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Ha-ha! (laugh of triumph!) Victory for Sasuke! :)
another.creative.lover chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
(Whew) Thank God. THEY'RE BOTH ADULTS! (cheers)

Stupid, arrogant, prick bastard who thinks he's all that... (grumble grumble) Love you! :D

another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
(laughs) OMIGOODNESS! Why did you have to make Sasuke a 17 year old and Sakura a 23 year old? (whines) Oh well... it's that author's judgement. . WAIT! SO WHO RAPED WHO? o.O Or was it just consensual sex? o.O Eh. Never mind...

Funny ass chappy, yo. Hands down applause!

blueberry08 chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
i love every chapter...woot!...so much for lemons!...anyways..i hope you make another sasuxsaku lemon...i'll be hoping for that...coz ur really great!
SheWhoDancesByLightoftheMoon chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
like, holy shit dude!And I thought the first lemon was the best. HOLY CRaP!i just don't even...wow!I am so jealous of sakura!Share bitch!

neway, holy crap!great job!
enviousDangelM chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE the "Sasuke doll!" o There should be one for every guy just to show that girls are not the only ones who "piss, bitch whine" LOL And the sexist notion about guys sleeping around isn't a sin but it is for girls, so totally true! Gawd...men..._-

Great job!