Reviews for Daidai: Bitter Orange
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I absolutely loved this. It was amazing. (pssssttt if you ever felt like continuing it some of us wouldn't have minded either...)
RED TIGER SKUNK chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
y dont ya make a lemon version then? X3
Kyuubiperry chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Can you put the other version up too please?
Skeletens chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
mmm...very nice!
famartin chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Cute!

PS: Its "entitled", not "in title"
wispyboy chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Loved it. I really enjoyed your description, your writing is fluid and emotive, and I loved your descriptions of the 'ministrations'. Very good stuff. Plus IchiTastu is a pet pairing of mine too! Keep writing. I look forward to your next fic.
Darling Drusilla chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I think you should post your lemon chapter on AFF, that way I can read it. This is very cute btw, and there truly isn't enough Tatsugo fics out there.
MiraResQNU chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
*squee!* Loved this little oneshot! I'm such a sucker for Ichi/Tats romance and fluff- thanks so much for this little oneshot! I agree, I'd also love to have a peek at the extended version (was there a lemon, perhaps?). But I'll settle for putting this in my faves. Anytime you want to drop another oneshot like this be my guest!

Sincerely, Mira _
GurenSympathy chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Aw... I found it cute!

I loved the whole thing of him coming over to her at night. It was beautiful! In all and all, I liked it and I really enjoyed it! You could have continued it... hey, WAIT! Don't kill Tatsuki in YOUR NEXT STORY!

Anyways, great job!

~GurenSympathy
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I love this pairing because it is more believable than either IchiRuki(which i am a fan of) and IchiHime(which i loathe). Best friends love better.
EveryEye chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Great! A nice read while waiting for another chapter of Himitsu. And you're certainly right-we do need more Ichi/Tats fans out there. Thanks for adding to the collection of stories to help convince them!
RadioactiveLobster chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I loved it! (Though I wouldn't mind reading the "extended" version either...)