Reviews for Chessmatch
Beautifully Natural chapter 1 . 4/7
AW. HOW CA-UTE. I LOVE IT! I always did hate AyaXRei. I mean, I LOVE AYA, but just NOT with Rei. *BARF* It was always RanXRei, TBH.
nisch chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
so cute... i love it.. i hope you write more of this pairing.. good luck with whatever you're doing. :)
angel ascendant chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Banzai! \o/ Yay! :D Thanks for writing this! Would love to read more ReixRan in the future! Best
Ptronille chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
It was great and cute ! and I hope that maybe you'll update it ?

Good luck for your mission !

See ya,

Clem
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
This is good!I liked how you sort of compared Rei's behaviour towards Ran, and his 'playing style' in chess. hope you'll write another Ran and Rei fic. Oh yeah, I assumed you were a woman before checking your profile!hahaha.
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I think it was more like humor than angst. However I love the way Rei made Ran realize her true feelings. This fic is very nice and well-written. Good job. Keep writing!
Monsterlife chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
That was cute
Eliannora too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
OMG I LOVED IT!

I haven't bee online lately, but I finally got on and checked my e-mail and I saw you sent me a couple messages :3

I'm so glad you finally got this story up!

I think that it was muchh stronger in the beginning, however... I really loved it. My goodness did I love it. It was a pretty perfect setting, too, and I wish you had made it longer, just because it was that amazing