Reviews for Of Pyres and Rogues
13souls chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Awsome stuff panda. If i may say i think Reputation, Miscommunication, and Interruption would b awsome as one shots or a short multichap fic. and if u could do johns side of belonging to... had to try lol. Well hope ur doing well ma cherie.
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
THese are really good

ALl of the could probably made into one shots
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I Loved this! Belonging was by far my favorite! Awesome job!
bored2pieces2 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Aww! Cute! More one shots please! :
hotbritt5000 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
:)Awesome ideas for each of the words, you did really well with this :) I would like to see jealousy with the gloves, and perhaps the reason why John never got them for her?
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
The chronology of this is killing me. The analytical side of my mind is demanding to know the mechanics of this plot, the order of how things happenned. Did Pyro return to the Brotherhood AFTER he and Marie got married? What exactly is the linear plot? I really, really want to know. But you don't really need that to appreciate this.

There are a few lines that are awkward and cheesey like "not even the apocalypse," "freezing in her own emotional blizzard," and another line about ice I'm too lazy to find right now. But there are wonderful little moments of life here. "Belonging" (LOL), "Food" (which said so much about her character), and "Love" (it's the use of gravitate that makes it). Wonderful job! C:
Aeroniel's Pyro chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I loved this one. Very discriptive and to the point but I would love to see Belonging as a one shot please that would be awsome to find out what happend in detail.
Angie On Ice chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This is a really good story. I bow to your creativity. Usually the sentence thingies like this don't work out well, but you totally pulled it off. Very, very nice. Normally I don't like John/Rogue, but I think you've just converted me.
FluidDegree chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
O man I love them all! can't wait to see which ones you do choose to do a one shot of :)
bleeding hearts chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
These were great! I think they could all be made into potential oneshots. But my favourites were Runaway, Jealousy, Refuse and miscommunication. The writing was really good and i cant wait to read more.
Wanda W chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This was fun and I agree that many of them hold lots of potential for one-shots or some could even work together into a short series of chapters.

I really liked 'Fight' and 'Anger' and think they could probably be used in the same one-shot along with others.

Others that really stood out to me were 'Refuse', 'Belonging', 'Interruption', 'Miscommunication', 'Public', 'Persuastion', 'Gin', 'Shopping', 'Steal', 'Food', 'Touch', and 'Fire'.

Hopefully you'll be inspired to write more for us. It sounds like this was a cool way to jumpstart ideas and I look forward to seeing the results.

Wanda