Reviews for I Will Never Love
Sora00001 chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
I loved this chapter. Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next!
taiora and sandstar chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Great chapter can't wait for the next one :)
T D'Amaze chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
Hmm, well I can honestly say your writing style has improved. Thats probably a huge understatement but whatever. I don't know if the story itself has improved because of it though... I'm really confused by the last 3 chapters. You've contradicted the story multiple times in those chapters. In chapter 7 Mimi knows Tai is the friend Matt has to help but at Tais soccer game she had no idea. Then in chapter 8 Sora is surprised that Tai has a soccer field even though she saw it when arrived at the mansion. Then Sora says she already told Tai about her mothers situation, but I'm sure it was never mentioned. Then Sora and Tai have that little argument we'll call it about how Kari is never going to date Davis when Sora was trying to help Tai get Kari with Davis a day earlier. This is just wierd. Ch 8 is hard to understand in general. I feel myself getting lost and trying to guess what you mean alot. The problem is I can't be sure exactly what your trying to write... I just wanna be clear about how it ends. Matt was the one who broke Soras heart, Mimi knows, but Tai has no idea right. So why does Tai curse? Unless hes just worried about Mimi spilling the beans on him being a playboy? Thats probably it. And chapter 9 is about how Matt played Sora right? This chapter is great, I just want to make sure. I'd really like it if you confirmed this for me.

I'm really like the story, I wasn't bothered at all by the grammar at the beginning. Its kinda cool to see how much you've improved. I just feel like i'm reading a different story in the latest chapters. The facts are different, the characters act differently and the story is written differently. Its taken such a serious approach suddenly when before it was all good humor and fun.

Anyway I really wanna read the next chapter now that I know it was Matt who broke Soras' heart. I hope you can update more frequently than before. 2 years is aloooooooonnnng time. Aha I know you'll update before then though. Till then -
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
I've been waiting this fic! and finally you're update it and I'm so glaad! can't wait for the next chapter (the taiora part)
TaioraWarrior chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
First I must say I'm sorry... when stories are updated so rarely and when I'm tracking like fourty stories, its hard to remember what they are about. So... Tai's like a soccer player and Sora comes to live at the mansion one day... um, yeah. Sorry. Well, I was entertained by this chapter at least... and I'll keep reading like always.
Awsomeness7 chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
ya i get what u did it was pretty obvious but how bout trying to update next chap a lot faster cause this one was so short. k? good laters!
taiora and sandstar chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
I really like where you're heading with this story please update soon :)
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Pretty please update! i love it :P
fireguy312 chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
well I must say that your writing has improved quite a bit and that even after two years you still managed to pick up where you left off and that I also cant wait for the next part!
Jimbo chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
Your spelling and grammar has gotten a lot better since the first chapter, and I can barely find any spelling mistakes now. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please keep writing because it's a really great story.
Dean Moxley chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
Great story, please countinue
mojo chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
i think the stories great and hope you continyou
nanoman79 chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
The grammar is a better. This chapter seems to flow better than previouc chapters. I hope I don't have to wait until 2012 to read the next chapter.
nanoman79 chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
I have no job other than forging my brother's signature on a bunch of girls' autograph papers.

Even though this line is kind of sad, it is one of the funniest lines I have read.
Vigatus chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
Thanks for updating. I am looking forward to seeing how this meeting works out.