Reviews for Revenge
Fangirl0103 chapter 11 . 2/16
Wow. Just wow. I love this so much, especially the relationship between Lily and the Marauders. I think that's exactly how it would be like. I've read loads of your stories (practically all of them) in one hit and they're amazing! You're definitely one of my favourite authors!
smallwjl chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
well that was a bit of an emotional roller coaster. very well down!
MarinaJackson chapter 2 . 8/3/2016
awww poor James... poor unsuspecting naive James
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
BEAUTIFUL, AND THE MARAUDERS ARE AMAZING!
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 7 . 7/28/2016
You crushed my heart with the palm reading part 'both a short life-line' omggg...
jaztazgirl chapter 11 . 7/27/2016
Molly, it was perfect. I can't even begin to explain about the beyond miserable day I'd been having until I read this fic. I can't even remember what had me so down anymore, and let me tell you, THAT'S the sign of truly great writing. Your words have been my savior. I'm eternally grateful. I truly hope you continue to write, it's your gift to share with the world.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2016
I'm backing out of this story now, as I'm really disappointed in it, and rather frustrated because it had an excellent premise - in fact, the exact premise I've been DYING to find in a Jily story, and while the beginning started out well, the execution was just terrible. Why the hell is Lily such a doormat, I mean this story mentions Snape being her once-best friend so it doesn't have the excuse of having missed Lily's characterization in both the fifth and seventh books.

I get that Lily would feel a bit guilty over her Prank given how deeply it hurt James, but I can't at all believe she'd be tormented to the point of crying everywhere and cutting herself off and barely speaking for a YEAR over a relatively minor prank that James (arrogant dick that he was at this age, remember this wasn't long after he'd literally asked her out in the grossest way possible -while torturing her best friend - and played a hand in the breakup with her best friend. Which, whatever you may think of him, undoubtedly would have hurt Lily and inspired a sense of revenge) quite frankly deserved.

Where is her spark? At the very least, I believe she would've felt some sense of karmic justice being served, we know she has a slightly vindictive streak in the books. Regardless of whether he loved her or not (which Lily had no way of knowing so she can't feel overly guilty about that), James wasn't entitled to basic respect for his feelings from Lily considering how he disrespected hers by asking her out in such an unwanted way.

*sigh* Again, great premise, but I really think you way overdid it on Lily's guilt, to the point where I'm just annoyed with both characters. Yes, Lily did a terrible thing. And she should own it, own the effects of it, and get the hell over it rather than draping herself in self-pity and self-flagellation.
Girlygirlyay chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
so amazing!
guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
this was so good :D
you're a truly amazing writer.
Emily Irene chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
I seriously love this.
Alma chapter 11 . 4/11/2015
Such an amazing story. I think it is really interesting to see how you wrote before "boyfriend", the fact that the cute emo owl and I share a name was just an added bonus. I stayed up until 2.30 am thanks to this, I jut couldn't stop reading! Thank you for writing this amazing story complete with jokes, banter, drama and romance, a perfect combination! I don't know if you'll ever see this, but thanks for writing it!
Alma chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
Ahhh my name is Alma! This is such a big deal for me, because nobody ever uses my name! And now I have a cute little emo owl sharing it! Thank you! xx
P.S loving this story!
DrFeline chapter 11 . 2/5/2015
This is my favorite story you've written and probably of all the James and Lily ones I've read. I love the friendship between Lily and the Marauders, you really get to see them grow to care for each other, especially all their individual relationships with Lily. I feel like that's something that would have actually happened.
As always, love your work.
Lillian chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
I am not sure if it's realistic that Lily would waste that much of her life pining Awayaw after some boy because of a prank. She seems less marieralistic than that. Other that that love your story keep writing. And I doubt James would ever turn that dark. Love your writing keep it up.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I love your fanfics! However, isn't Proffessor McGonagall the same age as Snape and therefore somewhere near Lily's age? Just a curious question I was thinking about. Keep writing!