Reviews for The Day Care of Domino
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
so... yugi caught on to jamie's secret. oh, this is gonna be awkward.
yamiyugifan01 chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
One word: AWESOME! Update soon please!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Alright, another review for the wonderful Joey Taylor! And this chapter is a compiation of events. Let's see how much of this I can put into place within Spacial Rend. . . .

I think it's good that Yami and Yugi made up, especially after what happened with the Death Duel. I must confess, I feel the same way Yugi does sometimes, not good for anything. It's miserable. And it angers my friends. Yami's reaction to that is completely understandable and realistic. He has every reason to feel that way.

I really hate Marik, you know. He's actually a really good villain as far as villains go, but he's so INFURIATING. Both versions of Marik. They're both so irritating. Gah.

I think it's good that Jamie went to help Mai out. I feel bad for Mai. She tends to get left out of everything. It's actually really sad. She's such an abused character too. I really like her. But Mai and Jamie are definitely good friends. They kinda fit together, if you ask me anyway.

I think it's funny that the first thing Jamie complains about is the fact that Mai called her a kid. If it were me, I'd react to the boyfriend part. It definitely shows part of Jamie's personality, which is great.

Yami and Yugi are such good people. Even at great risk, they took the time to try to help Mai, which is really commendable. I'm very proud of them both. I still feel bad for poor Mai, but at least she has friends who are looking out for her. That's amazing. Yami and Yugi are great characters.

I really like that you showed how much Ra's attack actually HURT Yugi and Yami. In the anime, it didn't really look like it was painful at all.

Although it hurt both of them, I'm glad Yugi jumped out in front to shield Joey and Mai. It was really good of him to do that and it shows he's a really good friend.

I really like the way you write Yugi, you know. You make him so realistic and lovable and keep his core personality while helping him to grow. Well, you do that for everyone, but Yugi's the one you notice msot in this chapter.

Hehehe, I think it's funny that Bakura woke up in Jamie's body. That's just hilarious. It would be REALLY awkward for him since he's a guy, but it's really funny anyway.

Although I don't know what's going to happen in the future concerning Bakura, I really adore that he likes Jamie in at least some form. It makes him more of a good person than he would originally be. That makes me feel good 'cause he's my favorite YGO character EVER.

I like that Yugi and Bakura are on temporary good terms. That makes me happy for some reason And I REALLY like the last line of this chapter. That's awesome

It was good to have this to fill in mini blank spots. I really enjoyed reading it. I look forward to more stuff concerning YuGiOh: Otherworld Edition. It's going to be an exciting ride

Forever faithful,

~Kelekiah Galadrian
dragonchild247 chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
This is good. by the way...what the heck was "Onapetto" and "zetsuboushita" all about? I hope you update this story soon.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
Oh great Kami, that's hilarious!*dies laughing*
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
To say the least, that was slightly strange, but kool at the same time.

Please let Ray Venn Hakubi know that I think this was really good and she has very good writing skills.

Jamie is so cool. She's one of my favorite OCs next to Kel, Yori, Cat, and Kari.
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
That's odd. I remember reading this chapter too. I have an issue with not reviewing right after I finish reading. I'm going to have to fix that one of these days.

Well, I loved the new character, Miko I believe it was. I hope she comes back; she's cute.

Hehe, 'Kura's uncomfortableness was funny. Hehe, he's so cute.

I loved the battle. I loved how Miko named her Pokemon. I loved how Jamie handled the situation. I loved Bakura's awesome thieving skills. He's so cool.

Great job! You did a very good job! Good luck with future chapters! I'm excited to see more of these mini oneshots! They're so cute!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Gosh, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. I remember reading it too...

Well, to start, I love the nickname (I use it ALL the time 'cause 'Kura is such a cute name ).

I love the relationship between Jamie and 'Kura because it's so cute. That's an AWESOME pairing too.

I love how 'Kura treats Jamie and how he's willing to get things back for her, though that injury sounds bad.

Great job! I apologize for not reviewing this earlier, but now I'm back, for your stories at least. I hope anyway... Anyway, good luck with future chapters!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Coolness. I'm going to enjoy these so much. Pokemon are so kool and the little stories about them make me smile. So adorable.

Geez, am I the only one reading these? How stupid. I think they're awesome!

Great job and good luck with your other side stories!

Once again, I apologize for not only a late review, but a short one. Couldn't really find anything else to say...