Reviews for My Heart Burns for You
Thorn Dream chapter 78 . 11/14
oh god, I can't believe that it's been years since I read this story! I remember I was still in junior high when this story out and now I'm in my late twenties and fully working!
it's been such a pleasure to witness the process of this work of art. this fanfic was always the first one that comes to mind whenever I think about zutara because it's such a great fanon! the way this story immersed itself without changing much of canon stuff and the way it could stand like a sequel just amaze me! I don't know if I'm making any sense explaining it to you now but I do hope you know how amazing it was to grow up reading your story and get the chance to see it finished..
thank you for the amazing 14 years of hard work, my heart burns for you will always be one of my favorite zutara fanfic. 3
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/22
I just wanted to to say that I am so glad and thankful that this story is still up. I've re-read it more than a handful of times already, I'll keep re-reading it!
Moose16364 chapter 21 . 9/13
HAHAHAHAHA SUCK ON THAT BALDY
Moose16364 chapter 19 . 9/13
Aang was trying to guilt trip Katara into loving him the same way everyone guilttripped naruto into loving Hinata
Moose16364 chapter 4 . 9/12
Mai is a snake, a truly detestable character in cannon and in this fic too
blueicicle chapter 78 . 6/3
I've finally finished rereading this fic - I loved it when I read it ten years ago and I love it still. Thank you!
s0uleater564 chapter 6 . 6/2
As evident as the scar on your face…. lion king anyone?
CocoaNuts chapter 39 . 3/10
It's incredibly off-putting that Zuko is so aggressively possessive and obsessed with having sex with Katara. It doesn't help that Katara is a virgin, although it isnt explicitely treated like a prize, it's still very weird to give Zuko sexual experience and have such domineering behavior towards having sex eith her. Aggressive possessiveness is not attractive and it's harmful for your young readers to see that she's responding to it like it's endearing and natural when it isn't. It isn't normal for a man to literally growl at anyone.
lPirateKingl chapter 60 . 1/21
I don’t trust Toshirō. He seems a little sketchy, like two of his assistants were the bad guys, and the first one kept looking at him for…something? I’m really not sure, but I think he may be the bad guy.
blueicicle chapter 21 . 1/20
You may see this as heartbreak, but god it's such a relief for that relationship to finally be over!
blueicicle chapter 19 . 1/18
I feel for Katara feeling like she's indebted to Aang - it wouldn't be a betrayal to break up with him, but unfortunately no one has told her that yet. So many girls end up trapped in relationships for similar reasons - I can't wait to read more!
blueicicle chapter 18 . 1/17
Toph is really working overtime as wingman! I love her dynamic with Zuko especially.
Nathaniel E. Kenway chapter 78 . 1/14
This is an amazing story, I can't believe I stayed away from this story forever but I love it. You kept the Characters as they were and I love your OC especially Kuo and Shen, evertime they're involved they remind of Ryan and Esposito from Castle. You have a talent for storytelling. Keep it up.
blueicicle chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
I read this story around 10 years ago for the first time, and I'm just now able to read the updated version. I can't wait!
PrincessTYC15 chapter 13 . 12/21/2021
Lol idk why I get so hype about this story like you didn't write it this way and these are real people...lol uuughhh the tension I LOVE IT!
7,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »