Reviews for My Heart Burns for You
Maggy Bruno chapter 78 . 2/16
Hey I'm planning on writing a fanfic and I came across this one. I first read the whole entire fic, very beautiful story and very epic. Full of drama, intrigue, romance, fighting, but my favorite is the love between Zuko and Katara. You were so dedicated to your work even when it took you ten years to complete, but it paid off. So I was asking if I could use your fic as inspiration for my fanfic. Please? Very much appreciated.
Fortunaii chapter 78 . 12/11/2023
You are the most amazing storyteller and writer. I have reading your work for many years. From when I was a student to now in my 30s. Cant believe we arent 20 anymore! This is one of the greatest Zutara fanfic. You brought the Zutara fandom to the next level. Thank you for your contribution! All of your written stories are more than loved.

Our heart will always burn for you! I hope you know that. And life is definitely not easy. On hard moments I always go back to this story. It is my comfort blanket. Thank you so so much! I hope you will read this and never stop writing! We are always here.

Wishing you all the love and health. Much love, F.
Canela19 chapter 26 . 9/22/2023
I got tired of reading corny stuff. I didn't even read the whole chapter. I don't like that Katara is so perfect, she looks like a Mary Sue, I also don't like that you throw mud at Mai. And when I started reading about her kissing with Suko, it was very awkward. Now I realized that I don't like zutara. I can't see them having sex, it seems strange to me. I thought this version would appeal to me, but I ended up not liking Katara. I also don't like seeing Mai with Zuko, before you think I'm a Maiko fan.
Canela19 chapter 24 . 9/21/2023
Katara exaggerates that Zuko will do something bad to her. I found her confessions too saccharine. You are right that it is a slow love, but I would say that it is too sweet hahaha
Canela19 chapter 21 . 9/17/2023
It stresses me out that it takes them so long to confess their feelings when it's so obvious.
Canela19 chapter 11 . 9/13/2023
I find it strange that Katara would get angry at Zuko and call him a pervert. If she wants it, then she is meaningless. Everything else except that is made to look very natural to canon.
Raider chapter 55 . 8/10/2023
Hopefully Katara does have a child in her arms soon.
Raider chapter 58 . 7/15/2023
I hope ZUko doesn't start bragging about how strong his seed is.
Raider chapter 60 . 5/18/2023
I image katara would be a terrifying mama bear to protect her children.
Raider chapter 59 . 5/18/2023
Mai better leave Zuko and katara's baby alone
Raider chapter 21 . 4/21/2023
Looks like Katara is what zuko really wants for his birthday.
Thorn Dream chapter 78 . 11/14/2022
oh god, I can't believe that it's been years since I read this story! I remember I was still in junior high when this story out and now I'm in my late twenties and fully working!
it's been such a pleasure to witness the process of this work of art. this fanfic was always the first one that comes to mind whenever I think about zutara because it's such a great fanon! the way this story immersed itself without changing much of canon stuff and the way it could stand like a sequel just amaze me! I don't know if I'm making any sense explaining it to you now but I do hope you know how amazing it was to grow up reading your story and get the chance to see it finished..
thank you for the amazing 14 years of hard work, my heart burns for you will always be one of my favorite zutara fanfic. 3
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/22/2022
I just wanted to to say that I am so glad and thankful that this story is still up. I've re-read it more than a handful of times already, I'll keep re-reading it!
Moose16364 chapter 21 . 9/13/2022
HAHAHAHAHA SUCK ON THAT BALDY
Moose16364 chapter 19 . 9/13/2022
Aang was trying to guilt trip Katara into loving him the same way everyone guilttripped naruto into loving Hinata
7,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »