Reviews for My Heart Burns for You
DracoFan1993 chapter 78 . 1/17/2021
Omg! Such a great story! Never read a story that was so long before but it got me hooked on it I could not put it down!
mlle.jlele chapter 78 . 1/9/2021
Is it really over ?... Don’t know what am I gonna do now...

Well, that was trully EPIC ! If ATLA is not yours, you deserve to own the best sequel of it !
Can not imagine a better way to close this wonderful adventure

You know how to make your readers feel all your passion.

My heart palpitated as much as the characters, I imagined their joy, their pain...

Please write novels
Or other fictions about Katara and Zuko !

All But Faceless chapter 41 . 1/5/2021
It's ok to start with but at this point I can't read any further, too cringe
hitheremcelse chapter 78 . 12/21/2020
ahhh i can’t believe it’s over! such a beautiful story, thank you so much for writing it!
ThePagesFlyBy chapter 78 . 11/13/2020
Fantastic story! I’ve been working on it for about 2 weeks and just finished. I’m so sad it’s over! It’s so well thought out and planned! It’s easy to tell how much work you put into it. Great story!
thekeeperoftime chapter 19 . 11/7/2020
Ack! I don't see it as a betrayal if Katara breaks up with Aang. People are allowed to break up with their bf or gf. It is a very good story! You have captured the characters well, but it is bit slow, even for me, and I like slow burn!
dragonfire-217 chapter 78 . 10/27/2020
Holy shit! Hands down my favorite fanfic now! This story was so good! So glad i found this

LittleMargarita chapter 44 . 10/26/2020
im dying! lol Toph getting rid of the 'rock' that was poking her lmao
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2020
Best. Ever. This fic is incredible. Thank you for all the love and care you invested into this!
Melissa Barrett chapter 78 . 10/22/2020
The beat fan fiction I’ve ever read! I’be always wanted Zuko and Katara to end up together and I’m so happy you created a universe where they do. Such amazing detail and character development. I loved every second of it.
dragonfire-217 chapter 55 . 10/21/2020
God damn i called it! Those were bad for her to take!
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 62 . 10/20/2020
Oh, to be twenty-ish and deeply in love, in the early parts of a relationship. I remember when my husband and I were like this. Now it's more cuddling and sleeping together as in actual sleep because we just don't have the energyI feel extremely old
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 61 . 10/20/2020
I don't get why they don't have a Northern Tribe midwife and healer on royal retainer. Surely knowing what Katara can do, and considering she is a water bender, they'd think that having more healers with the same sort of ability would be a good thing?
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 56 . 10/20/2020
I vote for Jee to be the new governor
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 55 . 10/20/2020