Reviews for My Heart Burns for You
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 55 . 10/20/2020
Ha! I knew it!
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 54 . 10/20/2020
I have my suspicions and I've had them since a certain character came out but I'm not going to write it in my comment so as not to spoil later readers... I should just like to say that I knew someone was meddling
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 53 . 10/20/2020
The hell, Shen, I blame you for this horrible misunderstanding!
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 52 . 10/20/2020
I had a sudden image of house-elves throwing pastries at enemies of their Pureblood master and his Muggleborn wife. Hahahaha
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 51 . 10/19/2020
I adore that you have even included a bit of Blue Paint action. 3
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 50 . 10/19/2020
I have to say... Serves Mai right. If she could let it go, like Aang did and apparently like Jet is doing, she might actually have a chance with someone else. Maybe Jet? Maybe some other noble? Dunno, don't really care. I saw some Maiko pics yesterday and thinking "this looks really sweet, but also awfully generic, like I could replace Mai with any other person and the pics would look just as sweet"... I don't get that feeling with Zutara. Canon Mai is just so blah... Your Mai is actually starting to have more of a personalitynot a particularly nice or admirable one, but more of a personality than she had in series, nonetheless.
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 45 . 10/19/2020
I have to say that there are some things in the comics (like Zuko and Mai breaking up, and Katara and Aang bring sickeningly sweet) that COULD be incorporated into this story, but frankly I like your story better. Also, the Canon couples of Korra leave much to be desired, since they mostly just announce romances and marriages (Kataang, Zuko and whoever, Sokki, Toph and whoever, Korrasami) rather than properly showing how the relationship developed. The actual relationships they bothered to grow (Makorra, Makosami) both ended in breakups, and then the two ex-girlfriends suddenly got together off-cam and became the official couple? I'm all for the lesbian/bisexual representation but I refuse to believe it until I see it. Aang just announcing "you're my forever girl" to Katara and kissing her, despite her obvious confusion, is NOT a good way to start a relationship, and I would think it would lead to Katara eventually squicking from Aangjust like it does in YOUR fic. And a relationship based on friendship and respect can very well grow into passionate love over time if the people involved find the other attractive and they have similar priorities and valuesagain, just as YOU have written it.

TL;DR: You write romance better than actual writers of AtLA. I'd rather this be canon than actual canon.
dragonfire-217 chapter 39 . 10/18/2020
I must say im very upset. This story is so good id rather read this than write my story at the moment hahha

This is one of the best fanfics ive read. You truly capture every character so well i cant help but be so invested in this story

Cant wait to see what happens
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 43 . 10/18/2020
Honestly, I've shipped Toph/Aang since AtLA, but Aang in this fic is just... too immature, too young, even for Toph. Which I think is very true to canon. Personally I think Aang (and Toph) would need at least several years more before they start thinking of settling down, so I hope that even if these two start getting into a sexually active relationship, they won't be getting married any time soon. It always rankled me to think of a MONK having sex, getting married, and having children anyway... And honestly I think of Toph as having children with men she likes, when she feels like having a child, but never tying herself to one man or one place. Coz Toph's just awesome like that and she don't need no man.
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 42 . 10/18/2020
AO3 needs a mobile app, because this fic is giving me metaphorical blue balls but it's such a hassle to read on the laptop. Huhuhu. Mind you, I'll likely read it again on AO3 anyway just to get the NSFW scenes
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 33 . 10/17/2020
Darn this boy's so deep in denial he might as well swim to Egypt in it
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 30 . 10/17/2020
Oohhh, naughty Zuko!
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 29 . 10/17/2020
They're so cute... but also, I see Zuko is a boob man... no wonder Mai didn't do it for him
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 24 . 10/17/2020
Yes I did, so much 3
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 23 . 10/16/2020
Ahhhh finally he says it!
7,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »