Reviews for My Heart Burns for You
imtheone chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I love your story, and you are doing a good job with it. Keep up the good work and hope to read more soon.
Apomaro-Mellow chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
oh! I like this.

And when i read 'the idea guy'

i felt so nostalgic. i even remember the episode.

i wish the show wasn't over.
Rizzz chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
"HI" ...just following your request lol!

Again thanks a lot for the update it made my day D I just love reading your story so hope to see more soon (hope to see the other characters soon too).

Now for the review, the story is going good so far although the plot is a little slow paced, I guess its because the plot is only beginning or the chapters are short BUT I do love the flow of your story (it feels natural, keep it up!) and I also understand the short chapie's is cause you update very/uber/super fast. Another thing I've noticed is that both Katara and Zuko are not that out of character which makes it more enjoyable to read. I guess that's all have a nice day _
Saucebender chapter 5 . 9/11/2008
I love the hair pin! I love the sapphires and rubies, so symbolic. Again, I completely agree with you. Your take on Kataang is so spot-on. As I said before, she needs a man. A grown up man. And no, being 112 years old doesn't count if you were frozen for 100 of those years, and after all that time you still haven't gone through puberty! A boyfriend with no hair on his head is one thing, but... It just seems kinds creepy to me. Great, so he has some muscles now. He's still a whiney baby who runs away from his problems and then takes all his negative emotions out on the girl he supposedly loves. ...OK, maybe he is a lot like many of the men out there, but REAL MEN don't act that way. Anyway, another awesome chapter. I know I had more compliments for you, but I couldn't type with my baby in my lap and now that he's in bed I'm too tired to remember what they were. Sorry, I'll do better next time!
Saucebender chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
I love Zuko's conscience! It's right, as all consciences always are! This is going to be a great story. Hey, not that I want him hanging around Katara, but where's Aang?
Saucebender chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Just wanted to comment on your comment before I read the next chapter... I hate Mai too! "I just asked if you were cold, I didn't ask for your whole life story." OK, that may not be an exact quote, but you get my drift. How many time before that did Zuko really open up to someone and try to talk about his feelings? And let's not count the time under Ba Sing Se because we all know he royally screwed the pooch on that opportunity. Anyway, as you stated, he needs someone who is compassionate and caring, but also strong-willed and passionate. And Katara needs a man, plain and simple. NOT a twelve year old monk!
Rizzz chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
Wow! I was surprised when I read the note, Thanks! It's an honor _

lol! As I read through the chapter it reminded me of the two sides fighting inside of Zuko (the blue spirit and himself, so is the blue spirit the conscience! j/k!)

I'm also glad that you update really fast so I hope that you'll continue being inspired and I believe that a lot of people are also reading your story, anonymous/member they might be lazy to review - sometimes is guilty of this _

Another is this story has potentials so keep up the wonderful job! Again update soon!
Rizzz chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
ehehehe! *pats pats* don't worry even though you say you hate Mai I don't think you portrayed her as a horrible person in this chapter, I think she's almost just like Mai in the series with the exception of not being in love/interested in Zuko in this story (well that's the feeling I got as I read it).

Anyway thanks a lot for this chapter

*moves on to read chapter 04*
Rizzz chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
Thanks a lot for writing this story, I can't tell what is the plot of the story since it has only began but the first 2 chapters were enjoyable to read so hope to see more update soon _
7,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 464 471 472 473 474