Reviews for Since We Kissed
CommanderArcadeDoll chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
So greatly well-detailed and intriguing, it's great! I hope you create more of this. _
Louricam The Manga Freak chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
So cute!
Rayne Lockheart chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I loved this. Flonne's evil side was adowable. So was Laharl being nervous. I hope you write another LaharlxFlonne fic :D.
RnR66 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Wow a great job writing this, I hope you write more like this.

I see you

-66
wildliltiger chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
u should makem go farther than that geez you got me excited grr
Blackcat842 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I SHALL CELEBRATE WITH YOU![yes I'm one of those freaks who ACTUALLY reads the authors notes and comments ;3 XD]
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aw...*Fluffitis condition worsens drastically* TOTALLY AWESOME COTTON CANDY FLUFF! I love the slight sadistic side to both of them along with the tender kissing. SO CUTE! _
Lexiconish chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
*stars in eyes* so cute! Can't you please write another chapter? _ it was perfect :)

Kura
The Ansem Man chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Aside from a misspelling of "excellent" somewhere, I enjoyed this one. Flonne is so awesome, as is our little Prince Laharl.

I rarely dig mushy romance, but since you managed to pull the characters so wonderfully in character, it was great watching them form synergy together. Dahahahaha!

Hmm... I can't think of too much beyond that. I enjoyed this writing, and wonder if you might make more. Toodles!
zerox144 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
YES MORE MORE MOREW! I LOVED THIS WAY TOO MUCH!
sakura-kinomoto-li-syaoran chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
you just dont know how much i loved flonne ebil side
Yami Umi chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I will DEFININETELY stay tuned, this little fic of yours RULES D

The characters, even fallen angel Flonne, were perfectly set ) Etna too, the same teasing, sneaky remarks where there p

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to more of your LF fics! see ya!
Felling chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
That was so awesome. D
Persephone Oswald Oleesen chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
That was so hot! I loved this fic! Well written, and in character, too! This is exactly what I've been looking for! I heart your darker Flonne and nervous Laharl, and Etna was just too perfect! You should write another Disgaea fic! I'm definitely favoriting this!
Kerfy chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
PLEASE MAKE MORE!

This was absolutely great. You are an excelent writer. Keep writing, or I'll throw a prinny at you!

on that subject, the part with the prinnies was great. Hellbay. HA!

P.S. : ETNA ROXX