Reviews for In Common
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
SUCH PRETTY WRITING :3
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow. That was powerful. You did a great job keeping them in character while making a moving story. Well done.
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
that was a very deep and insightful view into raven's humanity. i liked that you kept raven from crying until she wasn't really doing it in front of a human. i really liked that the "it's human" part got to raven most, considering it was one of the last things he "said" to her before she broke down. that, combined with her earlier thoughts about being the gem, really outlined her need to hear from herself and others that she isn't just a demon. great story!
CreativeJournalist chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Man, that was so deep and beautiful. Jeez, you're immensely and insanely good. A seriously great author. You really know how to get those things inside out. I feel slightly unworthy to send this. Very, impossibly, great. That word doesn't even define this work, but it's the best I've got at the moment.

Whatever you do, do not stop writing.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Powerful and extremely moving. Beautiful.
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
That was great
Cori chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This was just... amazing! I LOVE this story. It's so sad, makes you want to cry, yet it makes you feel good too. There are no words to correctly describe it, it's so perfect. Thank you for writing this.

-Cori
pappflora chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I didn't say i don't like it! ;)
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Now this was one well written fic, you have a really expanded vocabulary.
Geishazombie chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
*crying* that was so good - The descriptions were fantastic, and the characters were so real throughout. I loved the ending, and the fact that raven could let herself go finally. I'm actually crying right now U lol - a definate Fave! well done!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
So simple and yet requiring a great deal of courage.

Yet another example of how deep Beast Boy can be. :)
Denalien chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
amm,if it'S after the Malchior thing,than why Raven know BeastBoy' real name(well,part of his real name)?
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Loved it! I'm just sort of dazed right now at how accurately and beautifully you portrayed Beastboy and Raven. People'll probably ask why I'm blank faced right now...:D

I think this'll be one of those stories that I will dig up and read when I'm depressed, bored, or in need of a heads up. Maybe because I'm also somewhat of a loner, booklover and pretty hard to get close to, just like Raven is. Your story gives all of us loners some bright daylight to put our hope in.
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Excellent! I loved it. It was very deep and poignant.
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
did the relations between them change?