Reviews for Dashboard Lights
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Ahh , Such is the game of life. Never like we invision...but better in the end. Such a nice job. Thank you!
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Oh God. I love you. (Which a a very creepy-stalkerish way to start a review, but after that fabulousness, my mind isn't into forming sentences.) This was just painfully, achingly gorgeous. So true to character and yet it gave them more depth. Casey's dream "first time" was so canonical and EXACTLY as we would expect she would think. She's always had an unrealistic love-expectation thing (btw loved the explanation that she's willing to be imperfect with Derek, and she only demanded perfection from the rest because she was looking for excuses to not be with them) And then that delicious contrast you made. About the reality. Too often fics go something like "They simultaneously came screaming each others' names" etc, but this...this was utter perfection. The fact that it hurt (and that they're in the Prince) and that they didn't actually "scream" and how it was SO much more perfect this way, all helped to reduce me to "Aw" ing. It was beautifully written and almost poetic.

"Then again, it wasn’t weird at all."

You Win.

I wish you'd continue writing for this fandom,you're just so good :)
Phoenix Satori chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
How lovely.

I really enjoyed the Casey Dichotomy -the one part of her hopelessly romantic, the other impossibly pragmatic, with both aspects meeting somewhere in the middle to make a sort of self-compromise with herself to accomodate the (somehow irresistible) Caveman that is Derek Venturi.

Exquisitely-written. The last couple of lines completely made the story (not that the REST of the story didn't totally kick my ass -in the best way; I'm just saying), brought it full-circle and all that.

Excellent. _
argentenipinkini chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
:) yayay, haha, that was funny. very casey like. her fantasy made me laugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This was really beautiful and romantic...
smi1e chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
i loved it : )
unoriginal-elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Aw - this is lovely. I really like the realism of it - it's not magical-perfect-painless first time sex...which I think makes it very sweet and believeable, especially when the story is all about confounding Casey's expectations. I like that it's not about reality needing to measure up to a perfect fantasy...the reality is pretty solid and it leaves the vague fantasy sprawling in the dust :) Very nice (and smile-inducing).
Brontesis chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Perfectly crafted, realistic and yet so romantic. A fabulous Casey-centred story, saying so little and yet so much.
moirariordan chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
That was wonderful. A really great way to illustrate how great they are for each other, simply because neither is what the other one thought they'd always wanted. Sometimes the opposite of what you always thought was right is exactly what you need.

So sweet, too. Great job. :)
Britt chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Adorable! I loved it, it was so sweet.
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Nice. What can I say that I haven't said before? I'm a fan. Plain and simple. :)

Annie
bsloths chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Absolutely beautiful! That was so, so, so, so good. SO. GOOD. :)
Wepluvzyou chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I LOVED IT BIG TIME LOVED IT!
Catastrophic.Composer chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
this was beauitful...

more depth than just sex.

lovely(:
SNN chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This was simply awesome. That's all I can say because that sums it up perfectly. Awesome. ]