Reviews for Flight 2804
For a bit there I thought chief fason was helping James. Great story
Knit Bug chapter 11 . 6/5
Thank you for posting this story. I really enjoyed it.

knit
princeselisa chapter 11 . 5/27
Great story. Thanks!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 11 . 5/24
Thank you for sharing your writing talent.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 8 . 5/23
He must have shot Mike! And James was telling Bella to say goodbye to Mike. That’s my guess.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 7 . 5/23
He was the captain!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 6 . 5/23
Surprised? I don’t think anything will happen on the tense flight. The REURN? I’m looking for James.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 5 . 5/22
You said you wanted reviews on your writing, as well as the story .
I love the plot so far. I’m worried for everyone on the plane!

As far as writing goes? You can be more brief in your description of action. We don’t need every detail, like bringing the phone to the face after going through the list of contacts, or turning on the water, brushing teet, shaving...
It could be as easy as “he called” or “quickly went through morning routine.” Sure, add details . I would say sprinkle them in as a reflection of the character ‘s emotion or thoughts. Like jumped into the shower before it was hot; no time to waste.
NeeNee246 chapter 11 . 5/22
OMG! I loved reading this! I wish there could have been more for them! I am going to miss these character! *wipes tear* Thank you for sharing this story! It is fantastic! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 10 . 5/22
WOW! This is so great! I am so happy that they are all on the mend! I was so worried for a bit!
NeeNee246 chapter 9 . 5/21
WOW! OMG! This story is fantastic! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 8 . 5/21
HOLYSH*T! *chewing nail* O.O
NeeNee246 chapter 7 . 5/21
OHMYMOTHAF*CKINSH*T! O.O OMG! He has her! :'(
NeeNee246 chapter 6 . 5/21
OMG! O.O
NeeNee246 chapter 5 . 5/21
My thoughts...OMFNG! OMG! OMG! OMG! O.O
I love this story and I am completely freaking about about what is about to happen in the next chapter!