Reviews for We All Fall Down
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was amazing. I definetly feel for Fred, he's (more or less) lost his twin. And this is much worse than if George had died, but it makes me proud just how strong-willed he is. 10 months. I wouldn't have lasted more than a couple of days, much less 10 months.

I know George will get better; he has to. For Fred, for the rest of his family. But I think it's the sweetest thing how patient Fred's being with him and how brotherly. How he's trying so hard to understand, but he just can't.

I loved this line "I didn't think it was really possible to forget what the sun feels like... I forgot." That was such an emotional line, I just burst out crying! I know you're life is hectic, but If you get the chance to update, please don't forget. We can't wait to find out how George is doing!
JaceDamian23 chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
I loved that Fred stormed to Ron and yelled at him! great scene
JaceDamian23 chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
"D-Don't you have someone to t-torture?"

"It's my night off, so I thought I'd visit."

LOL

aww glad draco went to see george:)

"I called him an idiot, though not quite in those terms, then declared my candidacy for sainthood," Draco answered, keeping his face composed. "We hugged. We cried. And now we're better friends than ever."

Potter stared at him for a long moment, as though Draco had another head growing out of his bum. Then, he shook his head and smiled.

"Sometimes, I really hate talking to you."

"There was a time, Potter, when you always hated talking to me."

"The good old days."

"Yes, the good old days."

lmfao haha hilarious
JaceDamian23 chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
aww I'm glad Ginny is taking care of george. Cutting his hair and rocking him...she is being motherly..just what he needs.
JaceDamian23 chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
You know, you freak me out when you're all quiet like that. You make me think you're dead."

Vials and vials had been laid out before him, each to be poured down his throat. "I-if I d-d-die," he took a deep, calming breath, "I'm free.

aww how sad

I'm glad George woke up. Hopefully his legs get better later on.
JaceDamian23 chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
Three Weasleys had been lost in this war, both their parents and Charlie, and neither Bill nor Ron wanted to lose another.

so is percy dead in this story?

I'm glad Fred stayed with George in his room.

Another good chapter
JaceDamian23 chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
i loved that draco saved george and had to kill a deatheater and put deatheater robes on George. Glad he was saved.
JaceDamian23 chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
I don't know all of it, but I do know that at some point, they killed another prisoner and transfigured him to he looked like George. They left the body in the cell with him for days." He must have seen the look on Harry's face, the confusion at what such an act would bring about. "He thought it was Fred. For the longest time, he thought Fred's body was rotting in the cell with him."

wow that is so awful. Poor George...I feel bad for Fred also.

This was a good chapter. I liked Snape and Draco's part.

Sucks that Draco had to torture George but at least George kind of gave him permission.
JaceDamian23 chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
Good chapter. I'm glad that Draco went to Snape. I can't wait until Fred finds out his twin is alive
JaceDamian23 chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
aww poor Fred. I feel so awful for him.

I'm glad that Draco is finally in this story:) And I'm guessing that George is one of the prisoners..but I thought that they burned him in the building. I actually guessed that Draco saved him and hid him but I guess not lol. I still hope he saves George later on.
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Great start of your story. I am glad that George didn't out Draco to the death eaters...I am hoping that Draco saves him. I wish that Fred would have figured it out and came but I'm glad he didn't go because he'd have been killed.

I am curious if this is going to be a slash story...I'm hoping it is.
blue-eyed-cow chapter 14 . 11/14/2010
...you just put JK Rowling to shame. This is AMAZING. It deserves a thousand times as many reviews than it has! Ah, this is, like, totally my new obsession! I can't even begin to tell you how awesome I think this is! How do you come up with all of this! Ah, I'm so happy! And sad! George! :(

I really hope you write more soon! I know you're busy and all, of course. This is the best Harry Potter story I've ever read, and I really hope I can read more! :D

Amazing job. Keep it up!

~blue-eyed-cow
Quidditch11 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
cool i love this story thanks for update :)
FancyQuinn chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Hi! I'm not sure if this is a Draco/George slash story but if it is you're doing such a fab job on characterization and buildup. If notits still a great story, and icant wait for the nxtchap :)
mad modanisuto chapter 12 . 7/30/2009
i like this story! hope to see george healthy again xD more or less ;) and i like draco character in this one