Reviews for In the Cover of Night
NOO please don't do this to me right when shit was about to hit the fan. I read this in two days and absolutely loved it but when I seen there was only 14 chapters I knew I was going to be sad and disappointed especially when I seen that the last time you update it was like years ago. I set myself up I suppose but perhaps the spirits will be kind to me and the miracle of you continuing this WONDERFUL story will happen! FINGERS CROSSED!
guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
U my friend are the devil for not finishing this story!
guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2016
So u just going to leave us here? COME BACK! I need little zutara babies, and i need aang to feel like shit once that happens!
Lessa246 chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
i really hope you come back to this story.
johnson chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This is the story that made me a Zutara fan, the way Mai betrayed Zuko for his father. Turned me off from seeing them as a couple ever agin. Not to mention the story line is completely horrible and stupid.
Aaliyah92 chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
Just read the whole thing in one go and I absolutely LOVE it! Will you ever get around to finishing it? It's amazing!
finfin123 chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Chapter 15 please I'm in love with this story! ! :D
LovelyLadyT chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I love this
pixykk chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
this is a great theme.i can't wait for your next chapter.
Frosted Landscapes chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
great story! hope you continue!
BlackTorment chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
O M G. I can't wait for another chapter! I have been waiting forever but I forgot to put it on alert! Update soon!

Spav12
fireladystephanie chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
Aww come on! I really want to know what happens! Please update! Please! With a cherry on top!
Imaginary Enemies chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
this is seriously perfect. i can't believe you havn't updated in four years! ah i need more ):
jubblet chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
Enjoyed your story. Only wish it had an ending.
oODragon-KissesOo chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
You CANT just leave the story like this~! Pleeeeeease finish it, its one of my top 3 favorites!