Reviews for Unanswered Letters
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
This story broke my heart into little pieces. I never ever cry but eveytime I even think about this story my eyes well up. You did a lovely job.
metoolawson chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
WAH! D: *crying*
Eprnam chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Alright, this is probably the most depressing story I have ever read, I actually cried. And although I wish it had a happier ending or an alternate ending or something like that, it was a very good story, and I loved it.
Noxen chapter 11 . 8/10/2009
Wow! This was...

This was beautiful! I stumbled across it just an hour or so back and couldn't stop reading once I started! I cried so hard...

I hate to repeat myself, but seriously it was the single most beautiful fanfic I've ever read!
Sara Noir chapter 11 . 3/4/2009
That was, i kid you not, the saddest story I've ever read. I'm still crying. I hate you whilst simeltaneously I love you. Brilliantly written, but it was so sad :'(
Sara Noir chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
*cries more*
Sara Noir chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
*starts crying*
Sara Noir chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
fkmerkgmkjwrengjbwrjeg! how could you do such a thing?

I think i'm in the same situation as you, loving and hating this story. kdsjfdkdsjfnkngsknskg!

(sorry, lost all comprehensibility after reading...)
electrikbloom chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
Ahh.

My friend Becky has only just introduced me to this fic, and I intend to start reading the sequel A.S.A.P

you such a talented writer, and have made me feel so many emotions. And... gahh. Well done! :)

Your just pure amazingness. :D

xx
chugirl2526 chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
oh these outtakes were great yay celebration party nd cake lovely :)
chugirl2526 chapter 10 . 10/10/2008
omg poor vince :( *cries* and poor howard, you idiot should have read the bloody letters :( this story was so good :)
swisstony chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
Aw that was amazing: D

I luved this story so much it was well sad though, but totally amazing: D

Ur a really great writer: D
ladysnight chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
'there’s nothing quite logging on to find eight messages from people telling you they’re balling their eyes out to make you feel good about your story. '

You are an EVIL person! I'll have you know that I went to school that day and started crying to my friend! (she may actually read this review and agree...)

I may forgive you for making me very sad if you bring Vince back to life :-) I, personally, do not mind how this is done, but would enjoy reading about Bob Fossil scuba diving. I'm sure you could connect that in somehow.

xD

ILU!
SparkieSchteff chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
Wow those little snippets were really interesting, I'm glad you decided to post them :) I loved them all and the points of views of Vince especially, they were so powerful and emotional and would have been perfect if they went into the story but I think the way you include everyone's point of views bar Vince's worked effectively and perfectly, it made sense that he didn't have POV in there.

'One second was all it took to break Vince's heart. One second was all it could have taken to mend it.' Gosh that was so sad! Those lines really got me and stuck in my head while I read the rest.

Thank you for posting these little snippets! x
perichan chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
i really liked this whole story, this chapter was good as well, like you said not a necesity but it is nice to see a few things from Vince's point of view. can't wait to see what else you've got for us, glad you like the site, i love it too lol. also, fluff welcomed, thinking of writing some really raunchy stuff myself lol once my tooth aches gone at least *cries* bravo, good luck with exams and hope to hear more from you soon! x x