Reviews for Detox
Little Miss Diva 152 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Aww, they split? That's so sad.
Little Miss Diva 152 chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
"Had to pee," huh? I've pulled that one several times before.
Kikkiyoshi-Star chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
I like that endding much better. :)
RobinVsSlade chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
I LOVE THIS AND THE LAST BOOK SOOOOOOO MUCH!

You did great writing them!
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Yay! Nanananana BATMAN!
Sage Grayson chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
wen life gives you lemons go to IHOP,it solves everything

i guess
Sage Grayson chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
really lovd this chapter im so going to read more.
keviana chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
I really enjoyed the work you did with Bruce Wayne in this fic. Very in-character. Slade would never have raped Robin, as he would've had nothing to gain by it. Slade is too methodically diabolical in others areas to mess with that stuff. HOWEVER, if he HAD, then I think Bruce would've reacted similarly, and Slade would have, indeed, ended up dead. Robin was written more 12-years-oldish... 15-year-olds adapt to things better than that, but would contain scars just as you wrote. Starfire made me smile. Good job with her. Her language use was a bit off, but just fine. Keep working on jumping into the characters' POV! Lol, even I have to work on that. Your writing style is nice and easy to read: good job! And hey, all's fair in a universe! Artistic liberties are what you took, and I applaud the effort!
Ac 3000 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Ah that was pimping I gotta keep reading
Ac 3000 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I love the ending, that was so random and hilarious
DYlogger chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
SON and DAD? They call each other SON and DAD? What happened to DICK and BRUCE? Bruce calling Dick son is one thing, but Dick has- had- a dad, who, erm, passed away. I accept that he needs another father figure in his life, but calling him DAD is kinda like replacing his biologcal dad.
dlsky chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
I liked the revised ending, the previous chapter was a nice wrap up as well, I too thought it a bit rushed but acceptable, but I am goad that you decided to write and post just one more chapter. This turned out wonderful and was a good Lesson learned story.

Thanks for sharing it with us and good luck with future writing even if it's done for no one else but your own pleasure.
tinclay chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
yeah! more to read. i'm glad you added this. it really wrapped things up. great job!
The Darkest Half chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
Better, much better. Congrats.

D/2