Reviews for Detox
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 8 . 8/13
Awww, I wanted to imagine them getting married. You ruined it. I'm sad now
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 7 . 8/13
This is a wonder full sequel to an amazing story! Absolutely loved the ending si much! Strong! Robin gives me happy bubbles! ( I don't know what that means either, my Lil sis says it) and I love all the emotions and , just every thing in this was wonderful! Thank you for sharing a part of your interesting brain with all us knuckle heads.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 6 . 8/13
Ewww, I'm mean I totally ship star and rob, it's just, I don't do the hole ' romance' thing like most girls do. I like it ( strangly enough) to have action pain and angst, mabey friendship and just a little bit more than friendship fluff sometimes. But, not the hole shabang, if ya know I mean.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 5 . 8/13
Oh daddybats, if I'm thinking what I think the author I'd thinking, that tracker will do no good. *shakes head* no good at all.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 2 . 8/13
DADDYBATS AWAY!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 8/13
ALFRED ID FREIND AWSOME. HE IS LITERALLY THE BEST EVER! man, you just gotta love him with his oddly snark yet polite comments, just , man hrs so cool. I wanna batbutler.

And IHOP sounds like a wonderful idea, by the way.
everlasting pearlnet chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Aww, they split? That's so sad.
everlasting pearlnet chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
"Had to pee," huh? I've pulled that one several times before.
Kikkiyoshi-Star chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
I like that endding much better. :)
RobinVsSlade chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
I LOVE THIS AND THE LAST BOOK SOOOOOOO MUCH!

You did great writing them!
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Yay! Nanananana BATMAN!
Sage Grayson chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
wen life gives you lemons go to IHOP,it solves everything

i guess
Sage Grayson chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
really lovd this chapter im so going to read more.
keviana chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
I really enjoyed the work you did with Bruce Wayne in this fic. Very in-character. Slade would never have raped Robin, as he would've had nothing to gain by it. Slade is too methodically diabolical in others areas to mess with that stuff. HOWEVER, if he HAD, then I think Bruce would've reacted similarly, and Slade would have, indeed, ended up dead. Robin was written more 12-years-oldish... 15-year-olds adapt to things better than that, but would contain scars just as you wrote. Starfire made me smile. Good job with her. Her language use was a bit off, but just fine. Keep working on jumping into the characters' POV! Lol, even I have to work on that. Your writing style is nice and easy to read: good job! And hey, all's fair in a universe! Artistic liberties are what you took, and I applaud the effort!
Ac 3000 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Ah that was pimping I gotta keep reading