Reviews for How I Met Your Mother
eaglegal chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
This is a good story...Charlie is my favorite and you portrayed his personality very well. I have started reading the books...I'm on the 3rd right now and I've seen the movie and this is a great story line. You did very well.
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
good fic
julia got cullened chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
so gorgeous. thank you
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
lol, cute.

Hey, Renee was kind of perky like Alice when she was young. I guess you'd expect that from someone so flighty with a short attention span. :)
nightlight's fire chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I love. Would you make another chapter where the actual news sinks in with Charlie?

I love to read ones like this where absolutely goes mental.

Keep writing,

StuckInReality89 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
It'd be even wierder is if your name is Isabella or Marie! but that'd also be wicked awesome.
Wild Child 1954 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I like this - it's unusual to see Charlie's side of things. The only problem I have is that it is stressed through all of the book that Charlie and Renee eloped to Las Vegas to get married and you totally ignored that.
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 9/9/2008

So, I read your onexshot and the AN at the end... and that is one freaky coincidence... with your parent's names...

I was just about to check if your name was Bella as well... lol

Anyway, great onexshot, would love to see a two-shot... talking about Charlie's reactions! Love the EPOV as well... you gotta love him!

Fantastic, and look forward to hearing from you soon!

P.S. I also have quite a few onexshots taht I was wondering if you could just check them out and maybe leave a review?

Of course, you don't have to, but it'd be great if you could, it's always great to have another opinion!