Reviews for Other Side of The World
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I don't know of you being romantic or not... This story rocks... I love the way you convey the angst and uncertainty of first love especially when is forbidden or not look so good by society; although, the ending was a little rush, it was good for one chapter shot... It would've been even greater if you have made Fuji take the first step but Tezuka run away then... Tezuka realize he had been an ass and try to ask for forgiveness then all is well in Tezuka's zone paradise... just rambling... great story
Milisante chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I like it! I think it needs some more emotions, but still It's great!

I liked the part about their virtual chatting _

Good job!
milkyxduckie chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
.BEAUTIFUL!

Yes it is. The song is also as beautiful!

The chat conversation between Fuji and Tezuka is so realistic/surreal! It's written perfectly. I mean every bit of their emotion, thinking is just so nicely described, especially when Fuji waited for Tezuka's response to his joke. I don't know if it's just me but I do understand that feeling xD.

Fuji's line "My boyfriend set up a romantic vacation for two" surprised me!

I like how you say about Fuji's interpretation and understanding of Tezuka's "Fuji", one word but it conveys so many feelings and meanings . Tezuka can speak a word with barely different tones, yet Fuji always understands it!

My most favorite part is when Tezuka answered Oishi with "I'll talk to him" while he was thinking about Fuji. It can be directed at Oishi, but personally, I find that reply somehow directing at Fuji and I'd rather go with that understanding xD

Every emotion and feelings are going in Tezuka and Fuji are just so... wonderful! The fact that they are afraid to hurt each other just shouts out how much they love each other. I love every detail you have written in this fic...

This is a really wonderful job you've done D

The song is beautiful

the emotion is beautiful

Our couple is beautiful xD

so it's beautiful "cube" xD

*hugs*

btw, Happy birthday to you
Tacuma chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Omg, it's beautiful, really beautiful, I love it!

It took you forever, but it was definitely worth it! This fic is awesome. I'm gonna download the song, really wanna hear it!

Loved how you wrote this from different PoV's! Because of the different PoV's we know how both of them feel. You can feel how they are longing for each other! Good job on the emotions!
angelDC chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
lovely! i'm in love with ur story! i couldn't stop myself from smiling, hihihi..write more tezuka/fuji!:D

"maybe. i've never tried." - i love this line!:D