Reviews for smoke tangled with blue
musicMANIAC08 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I do LOVE this pairing, but I think that your Jacob/Jasper pairings are so cute! You pick some of the weirdest pairings and they seem to go so well together! I've read, like, all of your stories and I must say that you are very talented! I love them!
mssmith chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Of course we do, I need several doses of our boys each and every day. Thanks for the one-shot.
Naughty Jane chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Ooh am I the tenth review? Awesome... I think... I love it! And yes everybody loves Jaspard because if they don't I'mma knock their lights out! LOL and I loved it! OW I am so totally a gay guy on the inside.

Love, your vibrant surreal sensuously succulently tongueing, Jane

xoxo
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Yay! You write the best Jaspard. Thanks so much.
ElectricFedora chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
whoo great story i dont love Jaspard i really like it but in all truth i love Edwaper Aka: EdwardXJasper i just love Uke Jasper - so yea great story
LittleWing chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
That was really very lovely. Read the entire series last month, but discovered since that Jasper and Edward really are a great ship.

I love the voice that you gave to Jasper, and the way that he took to Edward. There was one part of reading this that I remembered that in the first book Edward shows Bella Alice's bedroom, but never mentions Jasper. Love this! I'll go read more to cut off the rambling.
blueeyesandliterature chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Wow. This is awesome. I know I love Jaspard, and I don't know why others don't.
pleasekillmeijustwanttodelete chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
So very good, even though Alice and Jasper are my favorite couple. The title caught my eye, really nice. Poetic. And I love me some poetry.
Me Bored.inc chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
wow thats all that comes to mind(in a good way)

who cant love jasper
rainbow star chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
That was not meant to be

homosexuality is wrong

good writing just wrong characters

keep trying though
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Great story!
becky2qt2bstr8 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I loved it. one of the most beautiful love/sex scenes I ever (!) read. Please, please give me this promised one-shot.

I need my fix!

Totally addicted to your stories, please update soon!