Reviews for Missing: One Agent
7kstar chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Nice job. I liked how Vin could figure out the code and get them to Ezra. Full of tension and emotions. Enjoyed it. :)
cynsk chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
wow this was great looking forward to more
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This is a great universe you've written. Your writing style is clear and easy to picture, and I love the interaction and family dynamic. The pitiful amount of reviews don't do it justice. Thank you for writing this and other fics in this universe and others.
Lissa Grinstead chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This has the makings of a good story. There are a lot of sentences which are missing words - sometimes major ones. A good beta could help you make this really wonderful. The concept is there, it really just needs a good proofing.

Keep writing!
Romanse chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
What a wonderful story discovered by me through the fic rec by another author! This was first-rate story telling with a great and nicely done plot.

My particularly love the part where Ezra was recovery memories of certain team members. I also think you did a wonderful job of incorperating the other members into this fantastic Ezra-centric story.

I would have enjoyed more medical drama considering how bad off Ezra was by the time he was rescued. You have excellent writing skills and that's why it was missed.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Woot! Excellent story! Well written. Needs some spacing though between sentences and punctuation
samson chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
brilliant story, write more with lots of ezra!
Rachelle Ryan chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Very good. Keep writing you've got talent.