Reviews for Awkward
OMJEE that was beautiful
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Ha! That was hilarous! :D Loved it
Nightwhisp chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
OMG so funny! What does prideshipping mean?
jj chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
now that was good great job
JBubbles chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I ADORED this fic! I laugh my ass of! (pardon the expression), but it was hell for Kaiba, and the idea of switching to Yugi and the dialogues and Yami asking how people doesn't knows that Seto is gay! LOL hylarious, seriously, very funny. ANd one of my favorite fics with this couple.

Definitely I will read again this sometime later.
Kohaku Kawa chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This is the first time I read the whole version of this! I thought I'd gotten to it before.

Very well written, I liked the part with the pants and the dorky dialogue.
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Oh the poor child...thank gawd Yami has the ability to apparently fix brains! :D This is so amusing in so many ways that I won't even begin to ramble because I will not be able to stop if I do xD

“Well then, Seto Kaiba, it’s time to duel…between the sheets.”

“You are such a dork.”

That was the best dialogue ever. Even better than the awkward talk between Yugi and Seto xD I don't know why I'm so fascinated by it, but it is fascinating. This was such a lovely read 3
Natoya chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
O.O Oh... My... Gosh... /convulses into unbearable laughter/ This has to be the best Seto/Yami fic I have ever read! Poor Yugi will be scarred mentally for life! /wipes away tears/ I loved this!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
man this was hilarious, i haven't laughed this hard in a long time, a friend sent it to me to cheer me up since i had been down about my finals for a while and it did the trick :D i'm gonna be laughing about this for days, thnx for the great writing
Eternal Crimson Love chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
OMfG I wuz laughing so hard at this! I love it! So funny with the pants and Yami switching wth Yugi! Classic.
Hillarious Tragedy chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Yay! Another Fanfiction! w

It was awesome, as always.

I haven't seen YuGiOh is forever, it took me a bit to remember who Yami was. xD

Poor Yugi, his mind has been corrupted. :3
KasumiCho chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
HAHA! This is my first time reading Seto/Yami, and I can't stop chuckling.

Great job!