Reviews for My, My Sasuke
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
love it
YaoiSmutMaster chapter 8 . 1/21/2009
Damn! I love the way ended this story! The last line had me floating!
animebaby2000 chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
OMG :O that was the best ! XD i freaking love smut ! you did so awesome describing it ! great job! that satisfied my need for itasasu for a while :D lmao
Hellwan chapter 8 . 12/13/2008
really good and interesting use of vocabulary. you did well with this plot. _
Ell Roche chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
I absolutely cannot believe that you only have 50 reviews on this. This story is brilliant. I only found like 4 errors in the whole thing, which is a miracle in itself.

You writing style is wonderful; it drew me in and held me captive. I love the way you explained the reason for the massacre and showed their feelings for each other.

The flashbacks were masterfully handled, revealing just enough, but not too much.

I loved that Itachi truly loved Sasuke and treated him well, not using him as a convient outlet for physical urges.

You write dialogue very well. It was engaging and conveyed the emotions exactly as I think you meant to.

The scene where Sasuke thinks Itachi is going to reject him again is my favorite, I think. The pure raw emotion when Itachi says that you don't fuck people you love was like an honest slap in the face.

Overall, bloody brilliant job. I don't normally add anything to my favorites, but this is worth it.

I will be browsing your profile and hopefully more stories tomorrow.

-Kamerreon
DeadlyEyesDarkenedHope chapter 8 . 12/7/2008
My god do you know I love you for this story? o.o it's amazing You must have them it your closet to write like this. God It was so great ;-; you have my loyalty
Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
I loved the last line! :) Shisui is such an interesting character, I'd like to see more of him

favs
Jaime Snyder chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
XDXD Awe! That was awesome! These last two chapters made the wait totally worth it for Sasuke to actually find him! Yay! And I love those last two lines, XD.

Nice job! This is really well written!
Shelia008 chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
wonderful! ever thought of a sequel?
Halan Lore chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
-snickers evilly at Itachi's last sentence- This was awesome!
Estheriana chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
great ending and don't worry the plot wasn't that bad
QjD chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
oh man, i am really sad to see this end. Oh but what a sweet ending it was.
Kaline Reine chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
OMG awesome chapter! I love it! You have written a really wonderful story, and I hope you write more soon! This was great, it was amazing and... The last chapter was so worth it! I'm really glad I stuck by thois story. And it's so well-written, this was just perfect. I think you could continue it if you wanted to, but I wouldn't b/c this is the perfect ending really.
Laforet chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
Well, Sasuke finally got what he wanted: a big piece of Itachi pie! Ha ha! I'm going to miss this story. I'm kind of a prude when it comes to reading sex scenes, even though I don't seem to have a problem writing them, though. (rolls eyes) But you did a great job with this one. For a minute there at the beginning when they were traveling to the inn, I thought Itachi might just tease him and not go through with the "deed". I loved the ending. It was enough to end the story but at the same time, it gave the reader something to wonder over. You know, "Will Itachi stay with Sasuke or will he ditch him once it gets old?" Amazing story and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
CrazyCartSalad chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
aww, so itachi never came back to konoha along with sasuke?

good chap

I was kinda expecting ita and suke to go marry each other and have more problems and such
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »