Reviews for Blindsight
SkinnyLatte chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh my god this was awesome! Fantastic writing really fast paced and so hot the ending was great.

Really interesting depiction of hermione I loved it!
Kisses Under The Apple Tree chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
isnt hermione only 14?
Phantomslap chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
nice.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This is excellently written.
shetan83 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow, fantastic. Love the premise, love the writing. Just wonderful.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Wow. I don't know if I would continue knowing the person was claiming to be me but this was a great story.
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
wow... that was not what i expected, it was so much fucking better!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
WOW. This is really good, and amusing. I really like how Hermione was Fleur and Fleur was Hermine. I also really liked how each saw the other. It was very introspective.

-Kate
WolfDragonGod chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
nice story
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
The poetry of this illuminates it to something beyond mere smut (although that always enjoyable, of course). You crafted your words here with a care that made reading it a pleasure. Thanks, this genre is richer for your talent.
Ana Morada chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh my god, that was so incredibly beautiful. It just...blew me out of the water. I wasn't expecting that at all, and now my entire day is going to be awesome just because I read this. Thank you, and /very/ good job. I would give you more specific praise, but I'm currently speechless.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Very Interesting One-shot! I really enjoyed reading it!
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Wow.

I really like this idea, especially the way you've executed it so flawlessly. It managed to have just the right balance of hot sex and emotion that I prefer in stories.

Very, very, very well done.
Jamie Redsontes chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
OMG! This was so good! I love it! Incredible!
Restless Goddess chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
This is one of the best, most detailed, and most intimate stories I've ever read. What I love is that it's not just physically intimate, but emotionally, and it plays out so well in your writing. You are very, very talented, and I'd love to read more of your work.