Reviews for No Such Thing As Plenty Of Time
Lizzie05 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Loved it!
MaK Nd ChEeZ chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
totally awesome u should try other parts of breakinf dawn in edwards pov!
sammy55 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I started crying at the end. My mom let my boyfriend come up to my room, where he found me crying over my computer. I love him, he read over the story and although he didnt understand it he knew I loved the Twilight series so I guess he figured out what was happening. It was so cute!

Sorry I had to mention that. I truly loved it.
Aigayafu chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is the only time I've read a dominant Edward that was actually IC. You did an amazing job on both Edward and Bella. I love your writing!
Stefy101 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wow! Even though it was a lemon, you had a PLOT, that's what I liked about it
kneon chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Yes you did a great job making Edward dominate but kept him in character. HOT story.
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
awesome one shot! not all smut or talk..good story! ;)
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This was amazing...Thank you so much for writting this fic...
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
about your statement: "I wanted to do a dominate enough Edward, but who still seemed in character."

I think you accomplished it quite well!
antipyro chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This is amazing! I didn't think that Edward was dominate, but he certainly was in control, at least of the lovemaking. The Newborn war, well, you said it best here.

Absolutely so well written - Pulitzer material indeed! *do they allow some lemon stuff?* LOL
itidiot chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Oh my gosh that was so beautiful. And the ending...I write this review with a tear rolling down my face:( I am such a baby! But you wrote this so in character I could easily see this sliding into the pages of Breaking Dawn.
Bapuppydog chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
absolutely beautiful...loved it. very well written

this is yummy :)

and very heartwrenching at the end. I'd love to see it in Bella's POV (which we sorta know part of it from BD but no where near as great as this)

awesome work :)
Infinitypoet chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
WOW I found this to be very IC for Edward! Great job. I found myself almost crying. If I didn't already know the outcome of BD I probably would have cried. I am adding this to my favrite stories. I just wish I would have read it in time to vote for it!
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
i like this a lot! i think you did a really good job keeping IC and making a realistic dominant edward! very sexy and very lovely!
rain-it-shall chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
wow this was really really good! when the description said dominant edward, this was not what i was expecting at all. i thought he was going to be very OOC and order Bella around roughly, but its not! im glad to see a dominant edward in character; they're so hard to find. the ending was terribly sad, i almost had the urge to cry. great job, im favoriting!
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »